PSU stopped powering GPU after a power outage except once after reinstalling it

NairInTheAir

Greetings.

Four months ago i bought new component to build a new PC in my old case and use the old component for a family PC, and everything was working great.

A month ago the power went out at night, when i turned the PC on i got one long beep followed by three short ones with nothing on the screen.

I was able to verify that the PC was on by login to my windows account and plying a music file, so the PC was on but with no video output.

After making sure that the problem is not with the GPU, i replaced the new PSU with with my old PC's PSU and everything worked.

I thought that the problem is the the new PSU, but i decided to try and power the PC with the new PSU while it was outside the case and it worked.

But after re-powering the PC the problem came back, i unplugged the new PSU cables and mounted it to the case and plugged the cable in and it worked.

I was able to use the PC with the new PSU for the last month never turning it off like i used to, but i got comfortable and turned off a few days ago and the problem came back.

Now I'm using the old PSU to power the PC while not knowing if the new PSU is working or not and needing a working family PC.

PC hardware

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600

MB: Gigabyte B550M K

GPU: XFX Radeon 6700 XT

RAM: 2x Corsair Vengeance LPX 3600MHz 16GB

SSD: Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

HDD: 2 old WD Hard drives

PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower GX2 600W

Old PSU I'm currently using:  Gigabyte Superb 720