Jump to content

Opinion about my build and help me finish it.

benas123

Budget (including currency): 1300-1500 eur.

Country: Lithuania

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p gaming, maybe 1440p in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): This is the build but I don't know if it is compatible. I picked random case so I would like to know if there is something cheaper and better, also I have bought ram one year ago 16gb and 2133 MHz (just curious if it can be used). I want about 1.5 - 2 TB of storage. There is no need for RGB, so I don't care if fans are RGB or not. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, benas123 said:

Budget (including currency): 1300-1500 eur.

Country: Lithuania

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p gaming, maybe 1440p in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): This is the build:  but I don't know if it is compatible. I picked random case so I would like to know if there is something cheaper and better, also I have bought ram one year ago 16gb and 2133 MHz (just curious if it can be used). I want about 1.5 - 2 TB of storage. There is no need for RGB, so I don't care if fans are RGB or not. 

 

Welcome to the Forum! 🙂

Where is the build?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Hinjima said:

Welcome to the Forum! 🙂

Where is the build?

Sorry. FIxed it 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, benas123 said:

Budget (including currency): 1300-1500 eur.

Country: Lithuania

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 1080p gaming, maybe 1440p in the future.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): This is the build but I don't know if it is compatible. I picked random case so I would like to know if there is something cheaper and better, also I have bought ram one year ago 16gb and 2133 MHz (just curious if it can be used). I want about 1.5 - 2 TB of storage. There is no need for RGB, so I don't care if fans are RGB or not. 

 

Don't get a  random cheap board on a 13600K

Beefier cooler

Case is way too expensive and lacks fans

EDIT : also get faster RAM and a better drive (at least a proven one, have no info on the SP  85)

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600KF 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($33.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($169.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 CORE XT 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7800 XT 16 GB Video Card  ($519.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse G360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: *Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 - V2 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($95.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1299.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-03 09:16 EST-0500

 

 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PDifolco said:

Don't get a  random cheap board on a 13600K

Beefier cooler

Case is way too expensive and lacks fans

EDIT : also get faster RAM and a better drive (at least a proven one, have no info on the SP  85)

 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i5-13600KF 3.5 GHz 14-Core Processor  ($249.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE 66.17 CFM CPU Cooler  ($33.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI PRO B760M-A WIFI DDR4 Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  ($169.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-4000 CL18 Memory  ($49.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Corsair MP600 CORE XT 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($99.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7800 XT 16 GB Video Card  ($519.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Phanteks Eclipse G360A ATX Mid Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: *Cooler Master MWE Gold 850 - V2 850 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($95.99 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1299.83
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
*Lowest price parts chosen from parametric criteria
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-12-03 09:16 EST-0500

 

 

So does rx 7800 xt will fit in micro atx motherboard?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, benas123 said:

So does rx 7800 xt will fit in micro atx motherboard?

Depends on the case, the one I've suggested is mATX, and you initial LL O11 too 🙂 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PDifolco said:

Depends on the case, the one I've suggested is mATX, and you initial LL O11 too 🙂 

So basically the build is completed and all components are compatible? Is this build good?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, benas123 said:

So basically the build is completed and all components are compatible? Is this build good?

Don't ask me 😄

 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, PDifolco said:

Don't ask me 😄

 

It's my first time building a pc, then how could I know if everything is ok with the build?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, benas123 said:

It's my first time building a pc, then how could I know if everything is ok with the build?

Ain't mine 😛

But anyway most of this is standardized stuff, and pcp takes care of most incompatibilities

Regarding the GPU, the case has a 400mm clearance, no GPU isn't close to that big, 7800XT are around 280mm

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×