Upgrade. Dell Optiplex 790. Best.

skayqz

Budget (including currency): as best as possible. like 1050 ron (211,32 EUR  or 229,11 $)(used market is good enough)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming, thats it.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Dell optiplex 790 sff, 8 gb ram (4 sticks of 2) ddr3, i5-2500, hp gt 730 ddr3 2gb.

From this list i would want the best gc (graphics card for those who dont know) and cpu in my case...lol

This month im buying them.

1920x1080 or 1600x900, both are good but i mostly play if i lag alot at lowest graphics and 720p, but in cs2 any resolution is fine.

Refresh rate, if its starting from 60 then its the best. (aka idc)

If you help me, i will greatly greatfully thank you.

Btw there is no other option of another pc or case, its this and im going with it because of personal issues.

Inside change, outside stay.

Nothing. Even a i7 2600 doesn't play cs:go at a stable 60fps.

This is a 13 year old pc. It's simply too old to still do 60fps no matter what you put in it.

I recommend you start saving money and replace it.

Else well a gtx 1050 LOW PROFILE!!!!!!!!!!!! not a normal one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and thats it. That is as good as it gets. Still won't game well at all.

I Reread this 2 times and still not sure what u want.U want to upgrade your pc or something different? 

If you want to upgrade please provide me your motherboard and psu .

But personally i wouldnt recommend to upgrade its too old.Id just save and buy an ps5/xbox.If you want to play cs go id suggest you to save more and buy a new pc.

Unfortunately, the best processor you can drop into that PC is an i7-2600, and all that's going to gain you over your existing i5 is Hyperthreading. I don't think it's worth the upgrade unless you can get the processor for almost nothing.

You're also stuck with the low wattage OEM power supply, unless you buy or make adapters. So about the best graphics card you can stuff in it would be something like a 1050ti, or some other relatively low power card. 

That computer is too old to be a fast gaming PC. Don't spend a lot of money on parts for it, save up for a better platform instead.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.