Completely stumped on crashing issue with newly built PC

Hey everyone I really hope someone can help, since this is completely letting the air out of my excitement.
After 2 years of saving up as someone of lesser means I managed to get myself the parts for a new PC during this Black Friday, and today I built it. Everything seemed to work just fine, and in fact I got amazing frames and everything.
Then after something like 10 minutes while in the menus of Escape From Tarkov I get a brief black screen on both my main monitor and secondary after which the game crashes, alongside Discord also crashing.
At first I just took it as Tarkov being weird, but then it kept happening. Even though I was just in the settings it would crash, and take discord down with it. 
I fiddled around with a few things, like disabling hardware acceleration on Discord, and looking over my BIOS settings. I came back and it seemed to run just fine I even got into raid.

But then it started doing it again in a different game (SCUM) now it even did it right on launch of the game. I kept on trying and it suddenly played great for perhaps about an hour, which I spent looking at temps and usage since SCUM took 100% of my GPU. But in the end it crashed again, I got pretty frustrated, but I'm fairly certain Discord crashed with the game maybe 80-90% of the time. 
To make a long story a bit shorter, I looked on google but couldn't seem to find anything that actually worked, and all games I played would run great until they didn't and they crashed in the same manner out of seemingly nowhere. 
I mainly did SCUM, Tarkov and Diablo 4.

The Specs of the Pc are as follows:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
MB - Asus Rog Strix b550-f Gaming
GPU - ASUS Dual Radeon RX 7600 V2 OC
RAM - 2x16GB Kingston Fury 3600 CL18 (Set to 3600mhz using D.O.C.P)
PSU - ASUS ROG STRIX 650G
Storage - 1x 500gb Samsung 980EVO and 1x 1TB Kingston KC3000 M.2 2280

If you need any other info or anything please do let me know. Just please,  I really hope someone can help me, I don't have the funds to really replace anything, and I just want to enjoy the fruits of my hard work. 
In advance, thank you so much!

Go to event viewer -> windows logs -> system. Filter the list for error and critical only. Take a screenie and post it here. 

15 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

Go to event viewer -> windows logs -> system. Filter the list for error and critical only. Take a screenie and post it here. 

Alright here you go ^^
image.thumb.png.dcd4d687ab608ae65996a198b2d725c4.png

18 minutes ago, Haltox said:

Alright here you go ^^
image.thumb.png.dcd4d687ab608ae65996a198b2d725c4.png

Ok, nothing there.

Download and run hwinfo64 with logging enabled. Play a game until it crashes on you. Edit the log file so it’s the last minute or two before the crash.

upload here. It’ll tell us if it’s hardware.

1 minute ago, Whatisthis said:

Ok, nothing there.

Download and run hwinfo64 with logging enabled. Play a game until it crashes on you. Edit the log file so it’s the last minute or two before the crash.

Alright, give me moment 🙂

20 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

Ok, nothing there.

Sorry, I wasn't sure how I would edit it after the fact. But I believe this is about 4 minutes which is all it took. I also forgot to mention but these crashes do seem to only happen when I've got something going on in the background, and I can (like i did here) almost trigger it to happen by for example interacting with my chrome.

However something happened this time that I haven't had happen any of the other times. I got this crash message from my AMD software as well. Don't know if it tells you anything

image.png

Log.CSV

Nothing in hardware that stands out. Temps and voltages all look good.

Looking like an AMD driver issue.

I would download DDU. Restart the system into safe mode. Run DDU. Restart normally and reinstall latest display driver. Cross fingers and hope that fixes it.

11 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

I would download DDU. Restart the system into safe mode. Run DDU. Restart normally and reinstall latest display driver. Cross fingers and hope that fixes it.

Alright I will give that a shot. And thank you for your time and the help!

15 minutes ago, Whatisthis said:

I don't know if this helps you at all. But I did just do s0mething new and maybe that can tell you something? 
I noticed when I drag a window from one monitor to the other it was lagging heavily, the window that is, and so I just dragged it back and forth pretty quickly. The caused my secondary monitor to freeze with the image of the window, before both screen went black and seemed to crash, and I also got the crash report from AMD again

Heyo! Thanks for posting this man, I have the same problem. Did yours get fixed after uninstalling? Mine happens mainly with CS2 and Rimworld. And is still happening after reinstalling via DDU. Cheers!

18 hours ago, Haltox said:

Alright I will give that a shot. And thank you for your time and the help!

Did resetting the driver via DDU fix the crashing problem? Or have you found any other solution?

10 hours ago, Bottlest said:

Did resetting the driver via DDU fix the crashing problem? Or have you found any other solution?

Hey I thought I'd found a different solution, but in the end it still didn't work no. So I'm still trying, and it really is debilitating 😅
But I'll make sure to let you know if I do find a solution. From the crash report I got from AMD and some info from a friend it might be an AMD driver error? At least in my case ^^

5 hours ago, Haltox said:

Hey I thought I'd found a different solution, but in the end it still didn't work no. So I'm still trying, and it really is debilitating 😅
But I'll make sure to let you know if I do find a solution. From the crash report I got from AMD and some info from a friend it might be an AMD driver error? At least in my case ^^

You could be screwed until AMD fixes some bug in a driver update. Thats the problem with newer hardware - drivers aren’t necessarily up to speed. 

6 hours ago, Haltox said:

Damn, thanks tho!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2023 at 3:48 PM, Bottlest said:

Damn, thanks tho!

Hey man, I know this is quite a bit later, and I don't know if you found a fix already, but I did! 
So at least what worked for me, is that I uninstalled all their drivers, and then I did a clean install of all the AMD drivers. I then during the install chose "Minimal install" this will lose most of the utility in the software, but for me it completely fixed the crashing!