Advice up upgrading my current PC

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum, but since I needed tech advice I figured this was the place to go 馃檪

I hope you're all doing well. I'm reaching out to the community seeking advice on the feasibility of upgrading my current prebuilt/boutique PC. I bought it around four years ago, and I'm considering making some upgrades to boost performance, especially in terms of gaming. Here are my current specs:

• CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900KF CPU @ 3.60GHz, 3600 Mhz
  • Motherboard: TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)
  • Memory: 2x8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM (HyperX)
  • GPU: Nvidia 2080 (ASUS)
  • PSU: Corsair TX 650M

I'm contemplating upgrading to either a 4070 or one of the upcoming "Super" cards when they are revealed. Additionally, I'm thinking about upgrading my RAM, but my knowledge of compatibility and specs in general is very limited.

I'd appreciate any insights or advice regarding the following:

1. Compatibility: Are the upgrades I'm considering feasible with my current setup?
  2. RAM Upgrade: What kind of RAM should I be looking at, and what specifications should I consider?
  3. GPU Upgrade: Is it worth upgrading to a 4070 or a "Super" card, considering my current CPU and other components?

If there are other considerations or potential bottlenecks I should be aware of, please enlighten me. I'm eager to learn more about PC specs and upgrades, so any explanations or educational tips you can provide along with your suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

Yes I did use ChatGPT for this as my knowledge on PC specs aren't the greatest.聽

Any advice is appreciated 馃檪