I need some help choosing 3 matching monitors.

Feedtheolly

Hi All,

I Currently have 3 monitors all of them are miss-matching these consist of 1x 27 inch (i think might be 25 inch) black Samsung flat screened monitor, 1x Dell 27 inch (might be 25 inch) silver and black flat screened monitor, and a Samsung C32JG51 in white. I use the C32 as my main monitor. I run a 1660 Super as my GPU. Although I plan to upgrade my computer too. The C32 is a w-led monitor which I'm happy with.

Requirements for the monitors -

Price - £300 - £600 each

Mounting Options - Able to attach to a Secret Lab Magnus monitor bracket but also has a stand to use too.

Size - 32 Inch Flat screened.

Colour - Black

Refresh Rate - 144hz or above

FPS Capability - 120 or above

Resolution - 1080p or above

PPI - 69 or more per inch

Response time - 4 ms GTG or better

Display type - As good as W-Led or Better

Source - Display port and HDMI

Hope that is all lol

Many thanks in advance

The single most important aspect of display purchasing is the resolution but it doesn't seem you've mentioned that. What resolution displays are you looking for? 1440p in 32" isn't ideal but its doable if you're not sensitive to PPI. 4K is great but pricey. 1080p at 32"... yeah there is nothing worth buying there. 

10 minutes ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

The single most important aspect of display purchasing is the resolution but it doesn't seem you've mentioned that. What resolution displays are you looking for? 1440p in 32" isn't ideal but its doable if you're not sensitive to PPI. 4K is great but pricey. 1080p at 32"... yeah there is nothing worth buying there. 

Thanks for that i've updated it. Thanks in advance