"How To Use Bitcoin To Shop At Amazon, Home Depot, CVS And More"

http://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2014/02/17/how-to-use-bitcoin-to-shop-at-amazon-home-depot-cvs-and-more/

I know that this article is a few months old at this point, but I'm just now coming across it. Even though it's a slightly old article, I think we can all get some user out of it, because we need more ways of spending our Bitcoins. 

Basically, the article is saying to use eGifter.com (https://www.egifter.com/bitcoin/) to buy gift cards using your Bitcoins for certain stores, and you can also use their mobile app to use Bitcoin at the actual brick and mortar stores, so it's also a digital wallet. 

At least now I know what to do with my ~$20 in Bitcoin that I have lying around. 

EDIT: Just used eGifter to buy an Amazon gift card for $20.75 (wanted to use up as many of my Bitcoins as possible :P). I can confirm that it works. It's great great and extremely fast. 

COMIC SANS

Or just use Gyft: http://www.gyft.com/

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Gyft offers 3% back on all Bitcoin purchases which is a nice bonus.

There are quite a few gift card companies which are accepting Bitcoin now, it allows you to easily survive on Bitcoin alone if local businesses don't accept it directly.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

While I haven't used egifter, I can say that Gyft is great, also 3% back :)

You are free, act like it~Warfairy. Moar guns. B) #3Dprinting

You could sell your bitcoin for paypal credit at somewhere like localbitcoins.com (I've used it, it works, just make sure you're buying from a trusted seller)

Pilates

There are quite a few gift card companies which are accepting Bitcoin now, it allows you to easily survive on Bitcoin alone if local businesses don't accept it directly.

Nice sig xD

Ya, Gyft is awesome, but eGifter is just another option. Options are good!

:P

Plus with eGifter you get points back, and every point is worth a penny, so every 100 points makes up a Dollar that you can spend on eGifter to buy more gift cards. So if you use eGifter a lot, you can start racking up "free" money to spend on more gift cards. 

COMIC SANS

Ya, Gyft is awesome, but eGifter is just another option. Options are good!

:P

Plus with eGifter you get points back, and every point is worth a penny, so every 100 points makes up a Dollar that you can spend on eGifter to buy more gift cards. So if you use eGifter a lot, you can start racking up "free" money to spend on more gift cards. 

Nice, I just looked into their "points" system when using Bitcoin it also works out to 3% back just like gyft. Now I'm waiting for free market competition and one of them to offer 4 or 5% ;)

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.