Switching peripherals between computers / KVM

PeeJay151

Hi all,

I just preordered the new Samsung 57" widescreen Neo G9 and I understand it has a KVM in it. I'd like to use it on my desk to switch between my PC and a Mac Studio that I also have on order.

Thing is, my keyboard (Anne Pro 2D) and mouse (the apple magic trackpad) are bluetooth, so there's nothing to plug in for the K or M in the KVM. What's the most efficient way to quickly swap keyboard, video and mouse between these systems?

You're going to have to plug both these devices to your monitor. That way your can use your built in kvm to swiftly change between PCs. You'll need a USB to lightning cable for your trackpad too.

I believe your devices can only be paired to one device at a time. They don't seem to have the functionality to be paired with multiple PCs. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Thanks for that, but they are wireless because I often move back from my desk to the couch, that's the whole reason I'm getting the 57" screen. Is there any way to keep them wireless? Are there any bluetooth kvm's that can do hdmi 2.1?

10 minutes ago, PeeJay151 said:

Thanks for that, but they are wireless because I often move back from my desk to the couch, that's the whole reason I'm getting the 57" screen. Is there any way to keep them wireless?

Probably using something like Synergy

https://symless.com/synergy

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.