RTX 3090 Custom Water cooled build

Budget (including currency): Open Budget 

Country: Kuwait (Middle East) But will use any site to order online

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 4K Gaming 

Other details Just a RTX 3090 FE (the small cables inside the GPU broke while trying to replace thermal pads)

I just got my hands on a free RTX 3090 FE from a friend who kinda broke his while trying to replace the thermal pads (one of the three cables inside the GPU broke) so I am going for a watercooled build 

Preferably all Black (ZERO RGB)

I have been searching for parts and fell in love with this GPU Block (Open to other suggestions.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-vector-fe-rtx-3090-full-metal-black-se

The Parts I have in mind are 

Z690 MSI Unify-X (due to no RGB)  or  EVGA Z690 Kingpin (Also No RGB)

Rams I liked the Corsair or GSKILL Non RGB Version

CPU 13700K Or 13600K I think those are more than suitable for the GPU

I am open to any Suggestions even if its other than the parts above.

Thank you in advance

1 hour ago, Camelsmaycry said:

Budget (including currency): Open Budget 

Country: Kuwait (Middle East) But will use any site to order online

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 4K Gaming 

Other details Just a RTX 3090 FE (the small cables inside the GPU broke while trying to replace thermal pads)

I just got my hands on a free RTX 3090 FE from a friend who kinda broke his while trying to replace the thermal pads (one of the three cables inside the GPU broke) so I am going for a watercooled build 

Preferably all Black (ZERO RGB)

I have been searching for parts and fell in love with this GPU Block (Open to other suggestions.

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-vector-fe-rtx-3090-full-metal-black-se

The Parts I have in mind are 

Z690 MSI Unify-X (due to no RGB)  or  EVGA Z690 Kingpin (Also No RGB)

Rams I liked the Corsair or GSKILL Non RGB Version

CPU 13700K Or 13600K I think those are more than suitable for the GPU

I am open to any Suggestions even if its other than the parts above.

Thank you in advance

Depending on what you like actually.. 

My open air case would be suitable for that setup in Kuwait.. a black TT AH T600. with 3 radiators (I used EK quantum surface X360, P480 and P360.. to use case radiator bracket you need to use S480.)  13 fans, Soft tubing, pump on a radiator.. but case has bracket for it too .. I would use lian-li UNI fans and turn off the RGB . you might change your mind.  Yes you can use a long reservoir on the pump... if you want fancy. you can build reservoirs in like it's rocket's i've seen in a custom build (one of each side of the case lying down.. . 

Every part will need 2 fittings, if it's  your first build, soft tubes are easier, and you most likely need alot of 90degree bends, and some 45Degree, extenders, drain plug t-joint, i have a valve to flush the loop too( valve is on the pump intake and cuts the loop off, so i can fill reservoir, pump it through the loop and out the drainplug, that's fitted with a T-joint. .. i went with EK quantum torque rotary, 9 90's, 2 45's and 1 T-joint. 12 old soft tube fittings i had from earlier build, an inline temp sensor and a TT thermaltake pacific TF2 flow/temp with display for visual 😄.