PC randomly restarts then Fatal Hardware Error Occured

So, i was sitting around today and decided i wanted to play a game i haven't played for about a year or so. I installed rust and I started playing for about 1 hour and a half meanwhile a bad storm in my area started to form so i was a bit anxious about my PC randomly shutting down because of a power outage. 2 hours into the game nothing seems to be wrong when all of a sudden my PC just fully goes black screen and closes down, i thought it was a power outage but i saw it restart automatically.I was very confused to what caused the restart if not a power outage so I quickly went into event viewer and 1 minute after the PC shuts down i see this error. I was very confused

I do have a CPU overclock applied which is all 12 core 4.6ghz @ 1.24375 stable. I made this overclock about a year ago and ran multiple 1 hr sessions with RealBench and no crashes. Same with a GPU overclock that i had for the same amount of time that i ran multiple 1hr sessions with Heaven and no crash there (+1050 memory, Core clock curve 2080 MHZ at 1000mV- 2100 MHZ at 1025 mV). What could've caused this crash? I haven't changed anything at my PC for a good 6 months or so that is including BIOS versions or chipset drivers. The only thing that I did differently is I installed 531.18 driver from NVIDIA 2-3 days ago and installed Rust. Any ideas?

NOTE: I am wondering if the error in the event viewer was caused by a CPU Fan issue i have been having. Sometimes when i turn my PC on, it doesn't recognize that my CPU Fan cable is attached so it says CPU Fan ERROR!.

I have tried reseating it and putting it perfect but it just so happens that every 3-4 months i get that random error at booting up my PC. All i have to do is restart it and it recognizes it again.

image.png.6a1565191428de5e610ac8549a106476.png

馃挔Case: SilentiumPC Signum SG7V EVO TG ARGB
馃挔Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900x
馃挔Graphics Card: ASUS TUF RTX 4070 OC
馃挔RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO @ 3600 CL18
馃挔CPU Cooler:NZXT KRAKEN Z73
馃挔Power Supply: Corsair CX750 (750W)
馃挔HDD: 1 TB WD Blue
馃挔SSD 1: 240GB Kingston A400
馃挔SSD 2: 960GB Kingston A400
馃挔Motherboard: ASUS TUF B450M PLUS GAMING