good ram for the price?

Goodram IRDM X Series DDR4 (2x8)16Gb 3200MHz CL16 SR DIMM

are they good RAM. (for the price ($35) (buying for pc ) ??

I mean, by definition they are goodram, how could they not with a name like that? In all seriousness they're going to use the same memory ICs as everyone else and are more than likely going to use the same basic PCB as everyone else. The only thing I'd really expect to be different is the warranty service, and given they are a much smaller company than say G.Skill, TeamGroup, Kingston, Corsair, etc., they could either be amazing or non-existent. 

As for whether they're worth buying, I don't see anything spectacular about the price, pretty in line with some of the cheaper kits from TeamGroup and Silicon Power (at least here in the US). Given their pricing lines up, I'd rather go for one of those other known good brands instead of just taking a gamble, though if you're somewhere else where the $30 Silicon Power/TeamGroup kits aren't a thing and this is the only way to get $35 RAM then it might be worth doing. 

11 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

I mean, by definition they are goodram, how could they not with a name like that? In all seriousness they're going to use the same memory ICs as everyone else and are more than likely going to use the same basic PCB as everyone else. The only thing I'd really expect to be different is the warranty service, and given they are a much smaller company than say G.Skill, TeamGroup, Kingston, Corsair, etc., they could either be amazing or non-existent. 

As for whether they're worth buying, I don't see anything spectacular about the price, pretty in line with some of the cheaper kits from TeamGroup and Silicon Power (at least here in the US). Given their pricing lines up, I'd rather go for one of those other known good brands instead of just taking a gamble, though if you're somewhere else where the $30 Silicon Power/TeamGroup kits aren't a thing and this is the only way to get $35 RAM then it might be worth doing. 

haha yup name is saying its good ram 

G-skill etc are 40-50$ 

but CL16 Sr dimm ia it good or ?