Will i be fine using GIGABYTE - B650 AORUS ELITE AX with 1 EPS connector?

Will i be fine using GIGABYTE - B650 AORUS ELITE AX with 1 EPS connector? I am looking to upgrade to the AM5 Platform and i dont wanna spend any more money on my power supply will i be fine with just 1 8 pin EPS connector? Im going to be using a 7800x3D and 6400 Mhz ram

4 minutes ago, Kevin1234 said:

Will i be fine using GIGABYTE - B650 AORUS ELITE AX with 1 EPS connector? I am looking to upgrade to the AM5 Platform and i dont wanna spend any more money on my power supply will i be fine with just 1 8 pin EPS connector? Im going to be using a 7800x3D and 6400 Mhz ram

Yes, if its an 8pin and not a 4pin you will be fine. No problem. 1 8pin EPS connector is enough.

1 minute ago, Hinjima said:

Yes, if its an 8pin and not a 4pin you will be fine. No problem. 1 8pin EPS connector is enough.

Yes its 1 8 pin EPS. Thanks for your answer 

1 minute ago, Kevin1234 said:

Yes its 1 8 pin EPS. Thanks for your answer 

No Problem 🙂  You will be fine.  I am curious as to what PSU you are using however ( Just want to make sure its a decent unit and not something that would be dangerous to use, you'd be surprised how many terrible PSU's people use. )

10 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

No Problem 🙂  You will be fine.  I am curious as to what PSU you are using however ( Just want to make sure its a decent unit and not something that would be dangerous to use, you'd be surprised how many terrible PSU's people use. )

My PSU is pretty terrible as when i bought it i was on a budget after buying a new gpu. My psu is Corsair CX750 (2017)

6 minutes ago, Kevin1234 said:

My PSU is pretty terrible as when i bought it i was on a budget after buying a new gpu. My psu is Corsair CX750 (2017)

The Corsair CX750 is not a terrible PSU at all and a decent budget PSU for sure and got great reviews from PSU testers back in 2016/17 when it released. , its not A tier but its far far from the worst.
It has a 5 year warranty so that has expired, but its been running well so far so it will go for a while longer. If something was bad it would most likely have gone a long time ago.  Nothing to worry about in my opinion 🙂
Enjoy your new motherboard and CPU once you get it 🙂  I love my 7700X.

Just now, Hinjima said:

The Corsair CX750 is not a terrible PSU at all and a decent budget PSU for sure, its not A tier but its far far from the worst.
It has a 5 year warranty so that has expired, but its been running well so far so it will go for a while longer. If something was bad it would most likely have gone a long time ago.  Nothing to worry about in my opinion 🙂

i dont have the psu since 2017 when i wrote 2017 i meant the model as in pcpartpicker there is 2017 next to the name so i added it, I only bought that psu around 6 months ago. 

2 minutes ago, Kevin1234 said:

i dont have the psu since 2017 when i wrote 2017 i meant the model as in pcpartpicker there is 2017 next to the name so i added it, I only bought that psu around 6 months ago. 

Fair enough. But as written, its far from a terrible PSU and its a reliable unit ( even the 2017 model ).  Nothing to worry about 🙂

Just now, Hinjima said:

Fair enough. But as written, its far from a terrible PSU and its a reliable unit ( even the 2017 model ).  Nothing to worry about 🙂 

Alright, Thanks for your help i really do appreciate it.

Just now, Kevin1234 said:

Alright, Thanks for your help i really do appreciate it.

No Problem mate, thats why this Forum exists 🙂 Enjoy your 7800X3D and the gaming performance it gives! 

Not exactly a high power cpu, it just runs hot because the cache and the terrible ihs design, bet even a 4 pin eps would do fine powering a 7800x3d

2 hours ago, Kevin1234 said:

Im going to be using a 7800x3D and 6400 Mhz ram

Also get some 6000mhz rams cause 6400 may not work out of the box, x3d should be abit better at clocking rams but not sure if itll go that far, some cheap 6000c36-40 will do (cheaper the better, cl doesnt do shit for performance), but if you intend to keep the ram kit for awhile consider a 6000c32 kit instead, hynix a die can do 8000+ compared to the ~7200 m die tops out at so when you drop in a new cpu in a couple years you dont have to swap mobo nor ram since you can just overclock the ram to whatever ryzen 9000 needs