GPU white LED blinking upon starting any video game

Go to solution Solved by Showdown,

I have resolved the issue. The cause of the problem was the PCI-E cable (runs from the PSU and connects to the GPU). Luckily, the PCI-E cable had a spare ziptied to it amd already connected to the PSU. I swapped the old one out for the new and everything works fine now. Hope this helped anyone having the same issue. I couldnt find the answer anywhere else.

This issue started about a month ago. The cord connecting to the GPU starts blinking white, monitors shut off, fans start going into overdrive, I manually shut my PC off using the power button on the PC case. After doing some research, I found a temporary fix. I downgraded from the 530 game ready drivers to the 528.49 game ready driver. That fixed the issue for a month and now it has resurfaced. I updated my drivers to the newest 535.98 and installed the routine windows updates. Blinking white LED, monitors shut off, etc. began within 5 minutes. So I downgraded back to the 528.49 game ready driver. Yet the issue persists this time. I reseated the GPU, did the paper clip test on the PSU, reseated RAM, scanned my PC for a virus. But nothing seems to fix the problem. I can use other applications on my PC without triggering the white LED such as chrome (to write this), discord, browse the steam store, epic store, etc. It is only when I start up a game, any game, that the white LED starts flashing and monitors turn off. If I am quick enough though, I have about 15 seconds to force quit out of the game's application to cease the white LED blinking and monitors shutting off. Any help on fixing this issue would be greatly appreciated since my gaming PC can't game right now 😞

My Specs (Prebuilt PC):
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 8-Core Processor 3.90 GHz
Installed RAM: 32.0 GB (I added 16 GB to the original 16 GB)

GPU: GeForce RTX 3060 12 GB
(I don't know much about PCs so idk what other specs may need to be provided)

Link to the product: https://www.amazon.com/CyberpowerPC-Supreme-Liquid-GeForce-SLC8260A5/dp/B08W1T9QJV/ref=sr_1_16?hvadid=570507107005&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9021687&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=7682145018712444401&hvtargid=kwd-41445186&hydadcr=18003_13462250&keywords=cyberpower+pc&qid=1686334849&sr=8-16 

The image attached is a photo of the temps a few seconds before the monitors turned off. “Max” is the highest value the stat reached since the stats were being recorded. 

3CCD6FC0-8EC3-45A8-8EE2-F9D0E499E3E6.jpeg

I have resolved the issue. The cause of the problem was the PCI-E cable (runs from the PSU and connects to the GPU). Luckily, the PCI-E cable had a spare ziptied to it amd already connected to the PSU. I swapped the old one out for the new and everything works fine now. Hope this helped anyone having the same issue. I couldnt find the answer anywhere else.