Need to replace remotes lost in move

So I had to move rather quickly due to how hostile things were getting. Unfortunately, this means a couple remotes got lost in the move. One for my Fluance Ai61, the other my Sony UBP-X700. I can find replacement remotes for the Sony no problem, however... The Fluance is another story.

The Fluance website claims:

Fi70, AB40, Ai40, Ai60, Ai41, and Ai61 are compatible with all models of LOGITECH HARMONY® Universal remote controls. They are also compatible with some remotes that can learn commands from a device.

Fi70, AB40, Ai40, Ai60, Ai41, Ai61, and Ai81 are compatible with the following remotes*:

Logitech Harmony Remotes

Amazon Fire TV Remotes (Volume, mute, and power on/off)

Universal Self Learning Remotes

*Compatibility is not guaranteed with the above remotes as Fluance does not test all available remotes with our products.

https://support.fluance.com/s/article/Can-I-use-a-universal-remote-with-Fluance-speakers

I'm not keen on buying into a product line Logitech abandoned two years ago, my TV is a Roku, and I'm finding a hard time with finding a Universal Self Learning Remote that's not going to use all my spending money for a week and not have pretty iffy reviews.

I'd appreciate if someone could help offer any suggestions. I'm okay with opening my pocket book if I have to, and would like to be able to control everything with the one remote.

i might be reading over a detail, but have you contacted fluance about potentially buying a replacement remote from them?

10 hours ago, manikyath said:

i might be reading over a detail, but have you contacted fluance about potentially buying a replacement remote from them?

I have, no response yet. I've got a weird thing of backup plans in case Plan A doesn't pan out.

I've been a long time user of Logitech however since that is no longer in production, I have had some success with the SofaBaton.

I just looked up Fluance in the database and they are not there, however if you can borrow one from a friend or etc.. you could get it to learn the IR codes.

Either way, good luck.