Good webcam for video conferences with decent mount.

geo3

Looking for something either 1080p or 4k and can do 60fps. Budget $100ish maybe a bit more.

But most importantly, I hate that "fold it over the monitor and hope it doesn't wiggle off" BS mounts which every single webcam seems to have. 

Is there anything with a screw on mount or small desktop tripod like this: 

image.thumb.jpeg.d31a3de313d208f13df884f58ab6a5b6.jpeg

36 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Looking for something either 1080p or 4k and can do 60fps. Budget $100ish maybe a bit more.

But most importantly, I hate that "fold it over the monitor and hope it doesn't wiggle off" BS mounts which every single webcam seems to have. 

Is there anything with a screw on mount or small desktop tripod like this: 

image.thumb.jpeg.d31a3de313d208f13df884f58ab6a5b6.jpeg

Hello, I see you re looking for a Webcam. Here is one that I have used plenty in the past and still do. I highly recommend it. It does screw off the fold base and can be put on to a mount.

AVerMedia PW513 $149.99 Amazon

71joCpyo9PL._AC_SL1500_.thumb.jpg.e2d2cb2f267609c093db0c3d115f7284.jpg

I have been building PCs for over 30 years so if you have any questions please ask. For Future Communication I use Discord for much Faster Response Times as I have it open 24/7. I am also available if you need help before, during, or after the Build Process on Discord through Text,Voice, or Video Chat. I can be with you while you build your new PC if you need me to be. Here is my Discord: Wizardsnapper#2772

7 hours ago, PC HEROES said:

Theyre still conference webcam. Theyre viable and looks decent but at that stage you might as well get Brio 4K which would be more than just a webcam thanks to Windows Hello compatibility. But at 100$, id rather pay for a used Galaxy Note 5, a cheap tripod, and a droidcam subscription if you cant afford Insta360 Link.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

Does your video conference software even support 60fps? Zoom and Teams don't (from quick Googling - I could be wrong).

Find any webcam with a 1/4-20 thread and then you can mount it on a desk tripod.

Otherwise use just a smartphone with a decent front-facing camera and a tripod w/ smartphone mount.

Does video quality actually matter that much to you? I think microphone quality is far more important than being able to see a person's face clearer.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

I'm currently using a phone and don't like how janky the setup is and want a real web cam.

I already have a real XLR mic so I'm set on sound quality and yes video quality matters. 

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

you might as well get Brio 4K

I absolutely would have gotten exactly that if not for the idiotic mount. It's only $130 on Amazon. 

2 hours ago, geo3 said:

I absolutely would have gotten exactly that if not for the idiotic mount. It's only $130 on Amazon. 

The Brio 4K has a 1/4-20 thread. Attach it to a desk tripod.
source: I use one at work on a tall tripod for literal stand-up meetings.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

3 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

The Brio 4K has a 1/4-20 thread. Attach it to a desk tripod.
source: I use one at work on a tall tripod for literal stand-up meetings.

Wow, okay. What idiot is running their product pages. There's literally nothing about that on either Amazon or the Logitech site