Should I get a gtx 1650 or rx 6500xt 4gb? or save more to get rtx 3050?

My Zotac RTX 2060 might be dead. I'm praying I can fix it. But in case I can't, I don't have too much budget right now so I'll have to settle for a downgrade unfortunately.

So between -

• PNY GeForce GTX 1650 4G Dual Fan Low Profile 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (cheapest decent option from nvidia, is PNY a good brand tho?)
  • Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Gaming OC 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (slightly expensive, still within budget, again is it a good brand?)

Which one should I buy? Or should I save more to get this ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3050 Solo 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card instead? It would cost quite a bit more (33% more than my budget) and from some reviews it seems to perform not that impressive for the cost. I bought my 2060 at the price the 3050 is available now. Some reviews show that 3050 performs very poorly compared to 2060. So I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Also rtx 2060 is hardly available in my area right now with the cheapest option costing 1.5x more than the price I bought it for, so that's out of the question.

My build-

i7-9700k

aorus z390 master

g skill 16 gb 3200 ddr4 ram

cooler master 650W 80 plus gold

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, Aaron_T said:

What is your budget and region?

My budget was initially 20000 BDT but I can still get rx6500xt.

Gtx 1650 costs 18800 BDT
Rx 6500xt costs 22200 BDT
Rtx 3050 costs 30000 BDT

What games do you typically play (or any other applications that use the GPU) and what resolution?

Any brand you see offered in major retailers (PNY,Sapphire included) is decent, usually. (Sapphire has good reputation too, but thats irrelevent I think in this context)

3050 indeed is underwhelming card. I personally use techpowerup's relative performance chart as reference. it is halfway inbetween 1660super/ti and 2060. so almost same performance, but it does have DLSS, so I would place it a little above 2060 if you exclusively play AAA games.

I would suggest looking at rx6600, usually priced below 3060 and even 3050 but definitely a step up from 3050. the other two cards are not in the same class as your previous card,

also, usually cards die due to poor case thermals or poorly regulated power from PSU, you might want to look into that.  although the other two cards draw less power, make less heat and is more durable in practice, they are still just slow cards compare to what you had.

I would avoid the 3050. 
if you desperately need a card, go with the rx6500 or try to find a far cheaper price on a 1650, like 15k or so. 
Otherwise save for a rtx 3060.

I would look into import from another country, I imported my 3060 from Japan for far less than it sells in my country. 

6 minutes ago, Aaron_T said:

What games do you typically play (or any other applications that use the GPU) and what resolution?

Mainly Rainbow Six Siege and Valorant. Sometimes AC Valhalla and other eye candy games.

I play at 1080p high 144 hz

Just now, hasanuzzaman said:

Sometimes AC Valhalla and other eye candy games.

4gb of vram is NOT enough at all.

Id avoid the 6500xt as it doesn't have a video codec so the cpu has to do all that.

Any used card options? Maybe a use 2060 agin?

35 minutes ago, hasanuzzaman said:

My Zotac RTX 2060 might be dead. I'm praying I can fix it. But in case I can't, I don't have too much budget right now so I'll have to settle for a downgrade unfortunately.

So between -

• PNY GeForce GTX 1650 4G Dual Fan Low Profile 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (cheapest decent option from nvidia, is PNY a good brand tho?)
  • Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Gaming OC 4GB GDDR6 Graphics Card (slightly expensive, still within budget, again is it a good brand?)

Which one should I buy? Or should I save more to get this ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 3050 Solo 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card instead? It would cost quite a bit more (33% more than my budget) and from some reviews it seems to perform not that impressive for the cost. I bought my 2060 at the price the 3050 is available now. Some reviews show that 3050 performs very poorly compared to 2060. So I'm not sure if it's a good idea. Also rtx 2060 is hardly available in my area right now with the cheapest option costing 1.5x more than the price I bought it for, so that's out of the question.

My build-

i7-9700k

aorus z390 master

g skill 16 gb 3200 ddr4 ram

cooler master 650W 80 plus gold

Thanks in advance.

Urghh, all three are worse than the 2060...

Can't you find any AMD 6600 series rather ?? 

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

7 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

I would avoid the 3050. 
if you desperately need a card, go with the rx6500 or try to find a far cheaper price on a 1650, like 15k or so. 
Otherwise save for a rtx 3060.

I would look into import from another country, I imported my 3060 from Japan for far less than it sells in my country. 

Importing would be a good option but customs is a headache, Sometimes they seize these stuff and demand obscene amount of money.

Cheapest rtx 3060 is more than double of my budget so...yeah

Just now, PDifolco said:

Urghh, all three are worse than the 2060...

Can't you find any AMD 6600 series rather ?? 

It's double my budget unfortunately

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Id avoid the 6500xt as it doesn't have a video codec so the cpu has to do all that.

I would also avoid the 6500 XT because it only has 4 PCIe lanes and loses a fair chunk of performance on PCIe 3.0

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

11 minutes ago, cautiouslyoptimistic said:

Any brand you see offered in major retailers (PNY,Sapphire included) is decent, usually. (Sapphire has good reputation too, but thats irrelevent I think in this context)

3050 indeed is underwhelming card. I personally use techpowerup's relative performance chart as reference. it is halfway inbetween 1660super/ti and 2060. so almost same performance, but it does have DLSS, so I would place it a little above 2060 if you exclusively play AAA games.

I would suggest looking at rx6600, usually priced below 3060 and even 3050 but definitely a step up from 3050. the other two cards are not in the same class as your previous card,

also, usually cards die due to poor case thermals or poorly regulated power from PSU, you might want to look into that.  although the other two cards draw less power, make less heat and is more durable in practice, they are still just slow cards compare to what you had.

rx6600 is double my budget unfortunately.

My Gpu ran at around 70 C. I assumed it was fine.

2 minutes ago, hasanuzzaman said:

It's double my budget unfortunately

Even used ?

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones

2 minutes ago, Eigenvektor said:

I would also avoid the 6500 XT because it only has 4 PCIe lanes and loses a fair chunk of performance on PCIe 3.0

Oh that sucks. I thought 6500 xt would be a decent option for me

1 minute ago, PDifolco said:

Even used ?

I'd prefer to avoid used cards. Besides used components market isn't that dependable here

8 minutes ago, jaslion said:

4gb of vram is NOT enough at all.

Any used card options? Maybe a use 2060 agin?

I'd prefer to avoid used cards. Besides used components market isn't that dependable here

I tried look for GPU in your country on PCPARTPICKER but bangladesh is not one of the countries...

if the local pricing is bad enough, i would risk it on (used/refurbished) aliexpress, some options are 2060 super, 2080 super (not much more expensive than 2060 super), 5600xt/5700/xt. The thing is that all of these options are probably mining cards, especially the AMD 5xxx series.

But some of the 2060 super options are priced sensibly, and i think are refurbished well, so see if thats something you want to do.

Apologise in advance if aliexpress is not available in your country too...