Secure boot causes black screen. How to make secure boot to work?[SOLVED]

ShoddyProd

Hi. 

So im trying to upgrade my desktop to Windows 11 and i have to enable secure boot for what i want. After making sure everything is ready with GPT drivers and UEFI and disabling CSM, i then turn on secure boot. This results in a black screen which as far as i can see is a common issue, i then go trough the process of removing my cmos battery and plugging hdmi directly into my motherboard(Z390 gaming x-cf(rev. 1.0)) to get back into my bios and disable secure boot. But my problem is how can i fix it so i can have secure boot on? ive already got the latest BIOS from gigabyte as well as the latest GPU drivers. I really am in quite the pinch here as i really want this function on. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

92ee3e41ce5ecaa3482204587f972685.png

1 hour ago, ShoddyProd said:

Hi. 

So im trying to upgrade my desktop to Windows 11 and i have to enable secure boot for what i want. After making sure everything is ready with GPT drivers and UEFI and disabling CSM, i then turn on secure boot. This results in a black screen which as far as i can see is a common issue, i then go trough the process of removing my cmos battery and plugging hdmi directly into my motherboard(Z390 gaming x-cf(rev. 1.0)) to get back into my bios and disable secure boot. But my problem is how can i fix it so i can have secure boot on? ive already got the latest BIOS from gigabyte as well as the latest GPU drivers. I really am in quite the pinch here as i really want this function on. 

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

92ee3e41ce5ecaa3482204587f972685.png

Stupid me didnt install default factory keys for all the needed keys and thought he could just get away with only using Platform key. was fixed by downloading all the needed keys.