PC Lag spikes and gaming issues

twenty seven

Hello, if this si the correct forum but I have been experiencing issues whilst gaming, in games like gta I run at 60fps or less and in sims 4 it's 40 and constant lag spikes, My friend who is running a 1650 super runs gta and sims much better than me we have the same cpu but I have a 2070 super, I've been getting these issues in other games too does anyone know a fix?

14 minutes ago, twenty seven said:

Hello, if this si the correct forum but I have been experiencing issues whilst gaming, in games like gta I run at 60fps or less and in sims 4 it's 40 and constant lag spikes, My friend who is running a 1650 super runs gta and sims much better than me we have the same cpu but I have a 2070 super, I've been getting these issues in other games too does anyone know a fix?

What is your CPU, what is his CPU? RAM?  All details please.

amd ryzen 5 2600X and  2x8gb 3200mhz corsair both have the same (My ram runs at 2933MHz My cpu doesn't support higher)

6 hours ago, twenty seven said:

amd ryzen 5 2600X and  2x8gb 3200mhz corsair both have the same (My ram runs at 2933MHz My cpu doesn't support higher)

Remember to press quote to get a response from someone. @Hinjima

Tuning out the advanced timing helped me to fix the issue by a long mile on Ryzen but YMMV.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.