NZXT B650E /w Corsair Vengeance 5600 2x16gb DDR5 issues and resolution

I'm creating this for anyone else that might come across the issues I had, and the possible solution to their problems. 

I just built a Ryzen 7900X system with the NZXT B650E Motherboard utilizing a DDR5 32GB Corsair Vengeance kit (This kit is listed as compatible on NZXTs website). Initially it wouldn't even post. Unplugging the PSU and manually clearing the CMOS (Button on the IO Shield) allowed it to post and boot. The next issue was an almost immediate BSOD when attempting to boot into Windows 10, or while booting into a Windows 10 installation thumb drive. All devices were recognized in the BIOS, but I noticed that the default BIOS settings for ram had the voltage set to 1.1, while my kit was rated to 1.25. I bumped it to 1.3v and was able to install windows. I ran an hour long Cinebench stability test after installing all up-to-date system drivers with 0 crashes or BSOD. Given the DDR5 infancy, if you are experiencing memory stability issues for this MOBO or another while using DDR5 and are able to get the system to post and get into the BIOS, try increasing the default ram voltage, especially if the default MOBO voltage is set under your RAMs rated voltage.

This is 101 troubleshooting for me as I've been building custom PCs since 2002, but I figured a quick write up might help that one lost, new to PC building, soul experiencing similar issues that can't find the solution. Relevant XKCD

Heard a thing about some boards auto defaulting their memory to 1.35 which can damage the memory.  You apparently have the opposite problem.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

13 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

Heard a thing about some boards auto defaulting their memory to 1.35 which can damage the memory.  You apparently have the opposite problem.  

Well by default, DDR5 is supposed to able to run at 1.1. My guess is I got some crap tier ram dies. Even if ram is rated higher, usually you can undervolt it just fine and it will still be stable. Overvolting like I did is essentially a "quick and dirty" overclock, but the benefit is higher voltage increases stability. Even still, 1.35v is a pretty low end ram overvolt. DDR5 is either a delicate flower or it's a case of bad luck, crappy dies.