Coolermaster AIO CPU Cooler
MSI 970A SLI Krate Edition Motherboard
16 GB Corsair Ballistix DDR3 1600MHz RAM
MSI GeForce GTX 760 Graphics Card
256GB SATA SSD OS Drive
1TB Seagate SATA Data Drive 
DVD CD-RW SATA Drive
Windows 10 Pro - Activated For 175$ id that good or bad

Personally think it is pretty bad. The CPU is basically worth nothing at this point. And the GPU is also not really capable. You can probably get a cheaper intel 4th gen core office pc and source a GPU/SSD by yourself.

USD? Seems a bit high tbf.

I built a Haswell desktop (i5 4590 + 16GB RAM + GTX 1060-3G) for around that in CAD.

Main: 5900X | RTX 3070 | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite | 32GB DDR4-3600 | 1TB SN750 + 2TB WD SATA SSD

WinXP: Ph2 945 | GTX 750 Ti | Asus M4A79XTD-EVO | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 320GB WD HDD

DOS/Win95: 200MMX | S3 Trio64v2/DX + Diamond Monster 3D | Asus P5-99VM | 64MB PC100 | 80GB IDE HDD

Apple IIe Enh.: 65C02 | 64K RAM | 2xDisk II | SSC - Post

if you literally do not have a computer, all that for 175us built and ready is worth it I think. 
I'd prefer it over the other option of a prebuilt with a gpu smashed in it which is usually a bit of an involved process. 

The whole computer is $175?

If you don't already have a computer, that's not bad. But, it's also not great. 

The FX line of CPUs are abysmal these days, there's no upgradeability in the system and that 760 isn't really capable of much.

Depending on what games you're trying to play and at what resolution and graphical fidelity this system may not even be capable.

I really just see this as it's barely better than nothing.

You'd be better off putting your money into a 4th or 6th Gen i5 or i7 OptiPlex and putting a 10 series or newer card into it.

Hell I've seen 10th Gen i5 and i7 HP Prodesks, and Dell OptiPlexs go for $200 or less on Ebay. You can build a pretty solid semi modern gaming rig for around $350 to $400 if you really wanted. I'd personally do that over paying $175 for that old of a rig. But again, it is better than nothing. But, I would at least try to negotiate on the price a little.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

No, thats not really good, over here for ~160eur (~175usd), you can something way better

8 hours ago, Oseiwe said:

175$

Lob the 1 off that price tag and im in. Or even the 7.

For that price you better off served with an Optiplex 7040 at the same price range. Itll be far more usable with a 1650 Super added later on.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.