Help me choose a 60% keyboard

saucedoll

So which 60% keyboard is better for gaming huntsman mini (maybe the analog if it is better than regular huntsman mini) k65 rgb mini or the hyperx alloy origins 60? I don’t care about the feel, sound, how bad the software is (I use synapse for my mouse) or the cable being detachable I want the lowest latency and smallest travel (if it matters for gaming) my budget is $100 usd max and I’m not going to save for a wooting 60he. I play Fortnite csgo valorent and apex 

5 hours ago, saucedoll said:

I want the lowest latency and smallest travel

If you’re a good gamer, then those two extremely minuscule specs don’t matter. Save your money or actually buy a keyboard that’ll bring you joy in general usage.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

6 hours ago, saucedoll said:

I’m not going to save for a wooting 60he

Then just get a standard 1000Hz board with decent switches. Not worth it to go for opticals with poor repairability and moddability. Check out the Keychron Q lineup.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, saintlouisbagels said:

If you’re a good gamer, then those two extremely minuscule specs don’t matter. Save your money or actually buy a keyboard that’ll bring you joy in general usage.

well are Corsair keyboards good? I found an rtings review for it and seems to be pretty good 

3 hours ago, saucedoll said:

well are Corsair keyboards good? I found an rtings review for it and seems to be pretty good 

They are pretty much as bad as you can get in terms of build quality, typing experience, switches, stabilisers, customisability and software. If those things don't matter to you, the K65 Mini would be fine. But so would literally any other keyboard

:)

7 hours ago, seon123 said:

They are pretty much as bad as you can get in terms of build quality, typing experience, switches, stabilisers, customisability and software. If those things don't matter to you, the K65 Mini would be fine. But so would literally any other keyboard

I can go to a tkl and not a 60% how good is the huntsman v2 tkl? Does the tkl perform the same as the non tkl v2? I can go up to 130 usd.

28 minutes ago, saucedoll said:

I can go up to 130 usd.

You're at an awkward price point where you're just barely able to afford a lot of really nice keyboards. It's generally about ~$150 including tax and shipping. Under that price point it's slim pickings. Under ~$80 ? Well just pick whatever looks cool on Amazon.

Here. Find something you like from mechanicalkeyboards.com
Ducky and Leopold keyboards are great.

Also, you should check out Keychron's keyboards.

My personal keyboard is the NuPhy Halo75 keyboard with G Pro Red 2.0 switches.

It's my favorite keyboard of all time and I don't ever see myself upgrading.

13 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

I feel like I was a bit rude here, but it's the truth. Similar to photography - buying a great camera body and expensive lenses won't make you a better photographer. Practice and skill will make you better. Just because your fancy new keyboard has low latency and faster switches doesn't make you a better gamer. There were highly skilled, professional gamers before all of these fancy 60% keyboards.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

5 hours ago, saintlouisbagels said:

You're at an awkward price point where you're just barely able to afford a lot of really nice keyboards. It's generally about ~$150 including tax and shipping. Under that price point it's slim pickings. Under ~$80 ? Well just pick whatever looks cool on Amazon.

Here. Find something you like from mechanicalkeyboards.com
Ducky and Leopold keyboards are great.

Also, you should check out Keychron's keyboards.

My personal keyboard is the NuPhy Halo75 keyboard with G Pro Red 2.0 switches.

It's my favorite keyboard of all time and I don't ever see myself upgrading.

I feel like I was a bit rude here, but it's the truth. Similar to photography - buying a great camera body and expensive lenses won't make you a better photographer. Practice and skill will make you better. Just because your fancy new keyboard has low latency and faster switches doesn't make you a better gamer. There were highly skilled, professional gamers before all of these fancy 60% keyboards.

Not be to rude but the keyboards that the site showed that had an rtings review had such bad latency it was over 5ms and I want lowest latency and lowest travel so my best option the squeezes into my budget is still huntsman v2 should I get it or is there something bad about it?