Pny Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Blower Edition 11GB

ITSmeJUICEE

hey i am buying new graphics card it is pny gtx 1080 ti blower edition so i am wondering how will it perform and will it be normal if the temp will be more than 80c

should perform like a stock 1080ti (if you dont have a bottlneck) however check the 5700xt as it can be found for similer cost and performs better (unless you need the extra vram)

11 minutes ago, ITSmeJUICEE said:

hey i am buying new graphics card it is pny gtx 1080 ti blower edition so i am wondering how will it perform and will it be normal if the temp will be more than 80c

It should perform like any other GTX 1080 ti.  It will be significantly louder than other types of cards due to the blower style cooler, make sure to have good case airflow.

7 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

It should perform like any other GTX 1080 ti.  It will be significantly louder than other types of cards due to the blower style cooler, make sure to have good case airflow.

ok thank you

9 minutes ago, bezza... said:

should perform like a stock 1080ti (if you dont have a bottlneck) however check the 5700xt as it can be found for similer cost and performs better (unless you need the extra vram)

ah ok i will see 5700xt as well