I need help 😭

JIRINKO

ASUS ROG Strix-RX570 Gaming OC 4GB ไดโอดหายไปและฉันไม่รู้ว่าส่วนใดของรหัสไดโอดเป็นชื่อรหัส คนโปรดช่วยฉัน

IMG_20230606_095942_279.jpg

IMG_20230606_100000_176.jpg

IMG_20230606_100013_595.jpg

5 minutes ago, JIRINKO said:

ไดโอดหายไปและฉันไม่รู้ว่าส่วนใดของรหัสไดโอดเป็นชื่อรหัส คนโปรดช่วยฉัน

The diode is missing and I don't know which part of the diode code is the code name. someone please help me

Are you certain there was ever a part there? I would expect to see leftover solder on those contacts, or more damage to the card, if there used to be something attached there.

Did that card get wet? What does the card do when you attempt to use it?

What have you tried so far? Have you cleaned the board with isopropyl alcohol and a toothbrush?

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

49 นาทีที่แล้ว Needfuldoer กล่าวว่า:

คุณแน่ใจหรือว่าเคยมีส่วนหนึ่งที่นั่น? ฉันคาดว่าจะเห็นบัดกรีที่เหลือในรายชื่อเหล่านั้นหรือความเสียหายมากขึ้นกับบัตรถ้าเคยมีบางสิ่งบางอย่างที่แนบมามี

การ์ดใบนั้นเปียกหรือไม่? บัตรจะทําอะไรเมื่อคุณพยายามใช้บัตร

คุณลองทําอะไรมาบ้างแล้ว? คุณทําความสะอาดบอร์ดด้วยไอโซโพรพิลแอลกอฮอล์และแปรงสีฟันหรือไม่?

ฉันแน่ใจว่ามันเคยเป็นกราฟิก
การ์ดนี้ถูกคูณโดยแม่ของฉันเพื่อให้อยู่ข้างนอก ความชื้นทําให้เสื่อมสภาพ และในที่สุดมันก็หายไป

17 minutes ago, JIRINKO said:

ฉันแน่ใจว่ามันเคยเป็นกราฟิก
การ์ดนี้ถูกคูณโดยแม่ของฉันเพื่อให้อยู่ข้างนอก ความชื้นทําให้เสื่อมสภาพ และในที่สุดมันก็หายไป

Huh ? 😛

Anyway the card seems to have been recovered from the bottom of the ocean, it should only work with a miracle!

System : AMD R9 5900X / Gigabyte X570 AORUS PRO/ 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance 3600CL18 ASUS TUF Gaming AMD Radeon RX 7900 XTX OC Edition GPU/ Phanteks P600S case /  Eisbaer 280mm AIO (with 2xArctic P14 fans) / 2TB Crucial T500  NVme + 2TB WD SN850 NVme + 4TB Toshiba X300 HDD drives/ Corsair RM850x PSU/  Alienware AW3420DW 34" 120Hz 3440x1440p monitor / Logitech G915TKL keyboard (wireless) / Logitech G PRO X Superlight mouse / Audeze Maxwell headphones