Mounting /run/media drive permanently ?

I am have a problem with Steam losing my second drive ( i have assinged secondary steam libary folder in the drive). Steam fails to add games from that drive to library and i have to manual add it as new steam library location and steam detects second drive as external drive. I have search a guide on how to mount second drive as permanent but have found any clear guides on how to do this. If anyone can link or give a guide on how to do this it would be appreciated.

BTW running on Manjaro XFCE with Thunar

You can also use Gnome Disk Utility

1. Select partition that you want to mount

2. Click the gear icon and select "edit mount options"

3. Tick Mount at system startup

If it an NTFS partition that you want to use as Steam library, you might need to manually set Filesystem as ntfs-3g

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

3 hours ago, Sauron said:

you need to add an entry in your fstab file

https://wiki.archlinux.org/title/Fstab

That was one of the things i found but instructions werent very easy to follow and apparently messing it up can cause big issues.
EDIT: I already had to once chroot from usb fix some stuff .

55 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

You can also use Gnome Disk Utility

1. Select partition that you want to mount

2. Click the gear icon and select "edit mount options"

3. Tick Mount at system startup

If it an NTFS partition that you want to use as Steam library, you might need to manually set Filesystem as ntfs-3g

Gnome Disk Utility doesnt let me do anything ( all options are grey ) maybe because i am not using Gnome ? and partition is ext4.

19 minutes ago, BluntestTech said:

Gnome Disk Utility doesnt let me do anything ( all options are grey ) maybe because i am not using Gnome ? and partition is ext4.

Shouldn't be, I have no problem using it on KDE, Sway and i3. Can you share screenshot?

21 minutes ago, BluntestTech said:

That was one of the things i found but instructions werent very easy to follow and apparently messing it up can cause big issues.
EDIT: I already had to once chroot from usb fix some stuff .

Make backup of the original fstab so you can restore it in case you messed up. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

6 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Shouldn't be, I have no problem using it on KDE, Sway and i3. Can you share screenshot?

Make backup of the original fstab so you can restore it in case you messed up. 

Heres screenshot

Screenshot_2023-06-06_18-02-16.png

35 minutes ago, BluntestTech said:

Heres screenshot

Click on the partition you want to mount. 

32 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Click on the partition you want to mount. 

Okay it was already mounted on startup.