PC won’t boot up

So I built a PC a couple of months ago. Everything has been running well until today. I Ryzen 9 7900X CPU, ASRock B650E Motherboard, T-Force DDR5 32GB 6000MHz RAM, Intel A770 GPU, Crucial P3 Plus m.2, and 2 T-Force Vulcan Z SSD.

everything has been working fine up to this moment, my computer has been in sleep mode for the past day today I went to wake it up, and my computer screen would not show anything on the display. My keyboard and mouse lit up. Then the lights shut off. I looked at my motherboard, and the lights that are turning on is the CPU light and the ram light? I have disconnected everything and reconnected everything except the CPU and I cannot get the lights to shut off. I have no idea what has caused this can anyone give me some advice this is the first PC I have ever built. Is it possible my motherboard failed or CPU/RAM?

IMG_4211.jpeg

IMG_4210.jpeg

IMG_4209.jpeg

So update on this I switched the ram from their slots they were initially installed in and waited that longer than normal and my computer began to boot up with no problem. My temperatures indicate fine everything has been detected fine. But it does take twice the amount of time to boot the computer up then what it normally has been.

57 minutes ago, Jjake93 said:

So update on this I switched the ram from their slots they were initially installed in and waited that longer than normal and my computer began to boot up with no problem. My temperatures indicate fine everything has been detected fine. But it does take twice the amount of time to boot the computer up then what it normally has been.

Probably got stuck in a weird 'half way' state, I've had a few machines do that at XMP speeds. Reseating the RAM basically forced it to redo memory training. If it continues to do that, try setting your RAM one setting lower than it's rated speed. ie: if you have 3600MT ram, use 3533. It won't make any perceivable difference. The 7900X memory controller is rated for 5200MT DDR5 speed. Anything higher is considered an 'overclock' on the memory controller and subject to the silicon lottery, so it's possible that it's just not 100% stable at 6000.

As for your slower startup, DOCP/XMP might have been switched off due to RAM instability and it might also be cold booting now vs previously warm boots. Personally, I wouldn't sweat over it if your temps look fine and you aren't crashing anymore.

Main: 5900X | RTX 3070 | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite | 32GB DDR4-3600 | 1TB SN750 + 2TB WD SATA SSD

WinXP: Ph2 945 | GTX 750 Ti | Asus M4A79XTD-EVO | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 320GB WD HDD

DOS/Win95: 200MMX | S3 Trio64v2/DX + Diamond Monster 3D | Asus P5-99VM | 64MB PC100 | 80GB IDE HDD

Apple IIe Enh.: 65C02 | 64K RAM | 2xDisk II | SSC - Post

10 hours ago, gen_angry said:

Probably got stuck in a weird 'half way' state, I've had a few machines do that at XMP speeds. Reseating the RAM basically forced it to redo memory training. If it continues to do that, try setting your RAM one setting lower than it's rated speed. ie: if you have 3600MT ram, use 3533. It won't make any perceivable difference. The 7900X memory controller is rated for 5200MT DDR5 speed. Anything higher is considered an 'overclock' on the memory controller and subject to the silicon lottery, so it's possible that it's just not 100% stable at 6000.

As for your slower startup, DOCP/XMP might have been switched off due to RAM instability and it might also be cold booting now vs previously warm boots. Personally, I wouldn't sweat over it if your temps look fine and you aren't crashing anymore.

Will do. Thanks for the information I just wasn’t sure since this is the first one I built.