Freezing/Hanging (But not really?)

So... Where to begin?

My typical usage is generally playing a game ( WoW Classic, these days) with Discord open on another monitor. Pretty normal stuff. The issue comes when I will try to use discord (PTT) and I don't hear the mic open sound. So I look at Discord and it's frozen. PTT doesn't work, everything is at a standstill but my game is running normally with no hiccups and no internet loss or anything. After a few seconds, maybe 10, maybe 30, it will just "come back and catch up" and all the talking that happened while I was frozen will all play at once and Discord will go back to normal operation.

After this started happening fairly frequently, I started trying to tab out and check a resource monitor to see what's going on. That's when I realized that Windows was also unresponsive. This wasn't isolated to Discord but Windows as a whole, with the odd exception of whatever game I am currently playing. This has also started to happen outside of games as well. I can't really re-create the issue either. It either happens, or it doesn't. 

I did the normal troubleshooting stuff. Updating drivers. Rolling back drivers. Keeping resource monitors open to catch it in the act, etc. Nothing seemed to really show what the issue is, until, a few days ago. That's when I had the same issue but it lasted a lot longer this time and I actually got a BSOD. The BSOD said it was a Memory Controller error. Now, this could be completely unrelated or it might not be, but I don't know enough about how Memory is accessed and used to know if the symptoms will fit into a Memory Issue narrative. I was always under the assumption that any Memory Issues would result in an immediate BSOD unless you're using ECC modules.

I've never ran into an issue like this. Any help would be appreciated.

Sysinfo.txt