Android phone for low light photography

I'm developing an android app  - for the company that I work for - where first you choose an item from a list and then make photos then the app sends the photos to the server.
I was wondering if someone could recommend me an android phone that has a camera that is good for low light conditions? Like make decent low light photos.

What are you willing to spend?

To be fair, there are so many phones that take good low light photos. Any flagship form the past 3 or so years will do the job. (just check a review before you purchase one)

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

The Pixel phones (including the cheaper A series) and Samsung Galaxy S series have typically done well here. Assuming the subject is not moving, then optical image stabilisation is key. If the subject is moving, then that's a different consideration.

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

The newer Sony phones also have good low light performance, but the "auto" mode in the camera-app is not good. (If you need a phone that does not edit the pictures fully automatic)

(See MKBHD)

2 hours ago, porina said:

The Pixel phones (including the cheaper A series) and Samsung Galaxy S series have typically done well here. Assuming the subject is not moving, then optical image stabilisation is key. If the subject is moving, then that's a different consideration.

Otherwise i also would recommend Pixel phones.

System:   i7-12700kf --- rx 6800 --- z690 WiFi --- DDR5 2x16gb --- 2x NVMe m.2 1TB --- 650W PSU --- 4000D Airflow --- NH-U14S --- 27" QHD + 34" UWQHD

Camera:  Sony a 7iv + a7 + a6000[astro] ------- 70-200 f4   +   28-70 f2.8   +   35 f1.4   +   105f 2.8   +   150-600 f5-6.3

I was thinking like 600-700usd but above is also an option.
The subject would be static, like a trailer with precast elements on it.
I looked at some of the of the "best low light" articles.
Google pixels where most common in those but could not find a comparison with sample photos.

Can you give us a rundown of the situations you'd be using the phone?

Are you standing at the side of the road and trying to take pictures of cars driving by?

Pictures of birds or other animals moving around?

Or as you taking static pictures of things like a construction site after-hours, some pothole in the road, some street sign, etc?

Will these be wide shots at a distance or 'normal' distance shots?

I'd honesty just pick any phone (any Pixel phone) and also pick up a portable light from Lume Cube (they make panel lights as well).

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

We take pictures of precast elements that have been loaded on to trucks and are about to leave our outdoor warehouse sometimes very early in the morning.
The area has overhead lights placed around 10m of the ground. Pictures are taken from about a meter away from the subject.
Some elements are 6m long and 3m high and we take a couple pictures of those. We document that there are no major stains and discoloration on the surface of the concrete also points where those elements are secured to the truck.