no signal after playing in bios

angelarista
Go to solution Solved by Blqckqut,
1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

You overpowered your ram.  Clear your cmos and go back to the bog standard settings.  Clearig cmos basically undoes every things that has ever been made to bios 

and hope you didnt explode your ram

after changing ram frequency from 2666mhz to 3933 it gave me the post screen then i changed it to 3600mhz and then i clicked save and exit it turns off and now it wont display to minter plz i need help asap

15 minutes ago, angelarista said:

after changing ram frequency from 2666mhz to 3933 it gave me the post screen then i changed it to 3600mhz and then i clicked save and exit it turns off and now it wont display to minter plz i need help asap

You overpowered your ram.  Clear your cmos and go back to the bog standard settings.  Clearig cmos basically undoes every things that has ever been made to bios 

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 hour ago, Bombastinator said:

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

1 hour ago, Blqckqut said:

It’s hard to actually kill ram.  Overvolting it is one of the few ways though.  

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

It’s hard to actually kill ram.  Overvolting it is one of the few ways though.  

yea but bro overclocked a 2666 pair to 3933 so i wouldnt be surprised at all

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

14 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

yea but bro overclocked a 2666 pair to 3933 so i wouldnt be surprised at all

I don’t know how they volt.  You could be very right.  If you are the guy destroyed his ram.  Overclocking ram is a stupendously tedious excrecize.  Enough that I would leave it to professionals and just buy faster ram if I wanted it.  There is more than one cas.  More than four even and you need to mess with them all the way down.  I took one look at that mess and it was all kinds of “nope”

Edited by Bombastinator