portal 2 - whos up for some custom maps

NCC74656

been a long time, used to have people to play with but its all died out. who here plays?

47 minutes ago, NCC74656 said:

been a long time, used to have people to play with but its all died out. who here plays?

I never played it.  The game is going to be older than some of the readers I suspect.  It’s for sale on steam.  They have forums for each game.  If someone is posting or even merely reading the thing they’re going to have it ready to play.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

you might get lucky via steam forums as there is a fully modded and overhauled release recently made available. Check youtube as there are a couple of videos about it online. well worth having a look around as Portal is still played even though no where as popular since release. todays gamers seem more intent on PVP and killing each other for swag..

26 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

you might get lucky via steam forums as there is a fully modded and overhauled release recently made available. Check youtube as there are a couple of videos about it online. well worth having a look around as Portal is still played even though no where as popular since release. todays gamers seem more intent on PVP and killing each other for swag..

I quit playing pvp games when the first human I came across in one game one hit me through 3 open windows and a doorway.  (So there were two whole buildings between me and him) I can’t even get to that level.  I was hiding in the corner of a living room.  Didn’t even know the dude was there till I was dead.  I wasn’t moving or even looking out of the building.  There was no legal way he could have detected my presence.  Dude can play with himself all he wants, but I’m not going near that.  When someone shits in the pool I get out.

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

Single player all the way, but multiplayer puzzles are always fun. Just a shame that it's so hard to find players these days. Even harder if you don't live in Europe or America....