Is this a normal full load temperature?

Qwerty1369

I just recently got a used Gigabyte RTX 3060 ti Gaming OC Pro off of ebay from a seller with amazing feedback. I ran furmark for about a minute and it hit 68c. Compared to other people putting close to the same gpu under full load, this seems alright. But I want an absolute answer. I know this is fine for a gpu, but I want to know that this is normal for this exact gpu.

Screenshot 2023-06-01 005212.png

68 under full load is awesome 

almost too good, I’d be a little suspicious 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

5 minutes ago, Slottr said:

68 under full load is awesome 

almost too good, I’d be a little suspicious 

Thank you for responding! I am really just getting into computers as a kid, so I was worried since it is my first time getting a used GPU. One good thing though is it has signs that it has hardly even used. It has no visible scratches, and coil whine that has since started to fade away. I have read that coil whine usually happens when you get a new GPU or a GPU that has hardly been used. Then it starts to fade away the more you use the GPU. One source states, "It has been seen that coil whine intensity gets reduced, or it might completely disappear over time. It can happen within days after you install a new GPU or graphics card. In other cases, the sound might stick around for the entire time, and it won’t disappear."

2 minutes ago, thebestgamer011 said:

Thank you for responding! I am really just getting into computers as a kid, so I was worried since it is my first time getting a used GPU. One good thing though is it has signs that it has hardly even used. It has no visible scratches, and coil whine that has since started to fade away. I have read that coil whine usually happens when you get a new GPU or a GPU that has hardly been used. Then it starts to fade away the more you use the GPU. One source states, "It has been seen that coil whine intensity gets reduced, or it might completely disappear over time. It can happen within days after you install a new GPU or graphics card. In other cases, the sound might stick around for the entire time, and it won’t disappear."

The inverse is true for my 1660Ti, Coil Whine is a crapshoot. I had coil whine which i didnt have for most of the lifespan of the card until in the 2020-21 where it whines like hell especially in Red Dead Redemption.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

39 minutes ago, thebestgamer011 said:

Buying used is always a scare but yeah those temps are Better than okay, that card will have a happy long life