Day Z Stand Alone Hacks

ace2k8

I know this is not the best question to ask but a few of my buddies would like to find some Day Z hacks so we can kill each other with out looking for items for items after we die for 2hrs. 

MPGH.com

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Maybe you should play Call of Duty.

Seriously hacking is lame.

artificialaiming

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Having hacks ruins the game, the game is meant to be like that so its addicting and for the experience.  You may as well go play a completely different game if you want to hack it. 

Done with call of duty. If i wanted to play a streat up FPS i would play CS:GO

I know this is not the best question to ask but a few of my buddies would like to find some Day Z hacks so we can kill each other with out looking for items for items after we die for 2hrs. 

you wont get help with this, its dumb to ask

Looking for a job

go play CoD. Day Z is a survival game. If your shit at it, and want to kill your friends, then find another game. 

All hacks do is ruin the experience for yourself and others, if you don't have the patience for DayZ then go and play something else. 

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

Some time its more fun the play the way you and your friends want to play not the way every one els wants you to. 

Some time its more fun the play the way you and your friends want to play not the way every one els wants you to. 

Then buy a server and do what you want, why should you be allowed to ruin everyone else's experience. 

Case = Bitfenix Prodigy, Motherboard = P8Z77 - I Deluxe, CPU = 3570k @ 4.2GHz, RAM = 2x 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws, GPU = Sapphire 7950 Boost Edition, Storage = 256GB Samsung 840 Pro.

In my experience hackers just want to spoil the game for everybody else.

If you insist on using hacks with your friends. Please run your own private server.

Edit: @NoTreble beat me to it :D

well that kills the fun of the game.

I find the fun getting my gear, getting going, getting that feeling that I'm doing good, and maybe make a friend on the way.

if you're one of those shoot on sight people, I rather you play a game like call of duty that will make you have fun, and stop ruining people's dayz on DayZ.

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

Not a cheater lol. Just having some fun with friends in Day Z you can joins us if you want.

And like i said not using it on other people just with my friends who would have the same thing. Only cheating if you the only one with a unfair advantage.

And like i said not using it on other people just with my friends who would have the same thing.   Only cheating if you the only one with a unfair advantage. 

You just got in the middle of an angry mob that's all lol 

I've never hear of any kind of hack thou, best you can do is play in a private server like CatCloud said. :)