Need help deciding on what monitor to get

I am looking to upgrade my monitor, 144hz Zowie XL2311P, for a monitor that is at least 240hz. I just want it to be 24", 1080p, at least 240hz, good response time, and great motion clarity non of that ghosting stuff. I am stepping away from TN monitors since I heard IPS monitors can match TN monitors now in refresh, response and motion blur plus the better image quality. VA panels I'd rather avoid because I did have a few 144hz VA monitors in the past and they all had obvious ghosting whenever I play darker games, motion clarity on VAs back then did not even compare to TNs but I heard they are better now but if you are used to TNs better motion clarity you will notice, at least from what I heard. I have a list of available monitors in the store where I live but I just cannot decide what to get or if they actually differ that much. I can forgive color quality and viewing angles because I come from a TN monitor and I will mostly be gaming and looking at white a white screen for work but I just can't take ghosting in game and poor motion quality or motion blur. I need the higher refresh rate because I play a lot of competitive FPS like csgo and valorant. 
I will post screenshots of the monitors available to me and the pricing is in Philippine Pesos. How does the cheapest compare to the most expensive one? Is there a brand to avoid or one that is infamous for ghosting or smearing? Personal experiences with any of these monitors? Is the jump from 240hz to 390hz worth the almost $100 price jump? Or are the features really worth the extra cash? I just really want something that is plug-and-play and is at par with my current Zowie monitor in terms of motion blur/clarity but at a higher refresh rate. I know I am asking a shit ton of questions, lol, but hey if you have steam or into csgo I could trade you a skin or two for the help. 
image.thumb.png.4a8b4fa816462a3bdcfb91e8cb07ad7b.pngimage.thumb.png.51146adeb9e926e2dcc22c564dfb2c0e.pngimage.thumb.png.f6e7d1a906c215c4eb4d21f86254c8b5.pngimage.thumb.png.aadd4876a2fe591ad0408b2676c2b678.pngimage.thumb.png.66db879f24d71b2c39f7f07dd5bcef8b.pngimage.thumb.png.4021858ad0261031d8acc69149535e13.png

I think going for the most expensive Legion model might have been worth it for your use case. Because it comes with G-sync (assuming that it's a true G-sync and not G-sync certified)

Nvidia ULMB2 that came with a G-sync module on a 360hz monitor is seriously impressive when it comes to motion quality. Fast motion on these types of monitors can look almost still image, and beat even the fastest 500hz monitor when it comes to motion blur. 

Plus, it's an IPS which should give you a noticeable upgrade over your old TN when it comes to viewing angles alone (colours also probably going to be a lot better but you would hardly notice it in games, especially not in competitive title.) For just 25 percent extra over your cheapest option, I think that's more than a fair price if motion quality is your top priority.

6 hours ago, e22big said:

I think going for the most expensive Legion model might have been worth it for your use case. Because it comes with G-sync (assuming that it's a true G-sync and not G-sync certified)

Nvidia ULMB2 that came with a G-sync module on a 360hz monitor is seriously impressive when it comes to motion quality. Fast motion on these types of monitors can look almost still image, and beat even the fastest 500hz monitor when it comes to motion blur. 

Plus, it's an IPS which should give you a noticeable upgrade over your old TN when it comes to viewing angles alone (colours also probably going to be a lot better but you would hardly notice it in games, especially not in competitive title.) For just 25 percent extra over your cheapest option, I think that's more than a fair price if motion quality is your top priority.

I've never really used the g sync or free sync features on any of my monitors always just had it off even on scenic games that cant reach super high FPS. I should experiment or look up more on the sync feature. 

But yes I did forget to mention DYAC ULMB features on monitors if they are worth it. Might consider the top 2 most expensive monitors or 3 actually I think they all have ULMB feature. I'll check it out. Also all monitors I SS'd are all IPS panels, I think.

3 hours ago, ThorSaysWeJack said:

I've never really used the g sync or free sync features on any of my monitors always just had it off even on scenic games that cant reach super high FPS. I should experiment or look up more on the sync feature. 

But yes I did forget to mention DYAC ULMB features on monitors if they are worth it. Might consider the top 2 most expensive monitors or 3 actually I think they all have ULMB feature. I'll check it out. Also all monitors I SS'd are all IPS panels, I think.

The MSI one is only 240hz, the Aopen mentioned Freesync so they aren't G-sync, that makes Lenovo the only option worth buying at the high end imo

To be fair, I am not really a competitive gamer (well not FPS competitive anyway, I am more into racing) so I can't say whether that will be worth it to you. But it does look significantly better according to that Optimum Tech video, definitely worth checking out if motion blur is your priority.

54 minutes ago, e22big said:

The MSI one is only 240hz, the Aopen mentioned Freesync so they aren't G-sync, that makes Lenovo the only option worth buying at the high end imo

To be fair, I am not really a competitive gamer (well not FPS competitive anyway, I am more into racing) so I can't say whether that will be worth it to you. But it does look significantly better according to that Optimum Tech video, definitely worth checking out if motion blur is your priority.

Thank you. Ill keep this in mind when buying. I'll let you know once I get it and let you know how I feel about it.

1 hour ago, e22big said:

Sorry for the double post but is nvidias ULMB is available to monitors that are gsync compatible right? I've checked out nvidias website it says its limited to 1440p 360hz monitors. The monitor I'll be getting will only be 1080p at 25", not really a fan of bigger monitors. 

I am looking at blur busters forums right now and I hear a lot of good things about the ViewSonic XG2431

7 hours ago, ThorSaysWeJack said:

Sorry for the double post but is nvidias ULMB is available to monitors that are gsync compatible right? I've checked out nvidias website it says its limited to 1440p 360hz monitors. The monitor I'll be getting will only be 1080p at 25", not really a fan of bigger monitors. 

Consider that you are getting it via a G-sync module driver update, I am pretty sure it's not. You would need a true G-sync monitor at the minimu

Actually.. ignore that as well, it seem you basically only have two options today that came with ULMB 2, both are 1440p (and I guess... is going to be pretty expensive)

If that's the case then maybe the normal G-sync Legion wouldn't have been worth it after all. If you have the budget I would still say it's better to look at those options available though

Introducing G-SYNC Ultra Low Motion Blur 2: Over 1000 Hz Of Effective Motion Clarity For Competitive Gamers | GeForce News | NVIDIA

22 hours ago, e22big said:

This make Nvidia G-Sync module is very useful again! The ULMB2 make a big difference here. Wow!

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC 24G, X570 AORUS Elite WIFI Motherboard, HyperX FURY 32GB DDR4-3200 RGB RAM, Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 Sound Card, Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SATA 500GB, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SATA 2TB, Asus HyperX Fury RGB SSD 960GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3.5 HDD 2TB, Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240R ARGB, Cooler Master MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB, Cooler Master ELV8 Graphics Card Holder ARGB, Asus ROG Strix 1000G PSU, Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH RGB Case, Windows 11 Pro (22H2).

Laptop: Asus Vivobook "A Bathing Ape" - ASUS Vivobook S 15 OLED BAPE Edition: Intel i9-13900H, 16 GB RAM, 15.6" 2.8K 120hz OLED | Apple MacBook Pro 14" 2023: M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, NVMe 512 GB | Asus VivoBook 15 OLED: Intel® Core™ i3-1125G4, Intel UHD, 8 GB RAM, Micron NVMe 512 GB | Illegear Z5 SKYLAKE: Intel Core i7-6700HQ, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M, 16 GB RAM, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA 512GB.

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey OLED G9 49" 5120x1440 240hz QD-OLED HDR, LG OLED Flex 42LX3QPSA 41.5" 3840x2160 bendable 120hz WOLED, AOC 24G2SP 24" 1920x1080 165hz SDR, LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor 34" 34GN850 3440x1440 144hz (160hz OC) NanoIPS HDR, LG Ultrawide Gaming Monitor 34" 34UC79G 2560x1080 144hz IPS SDR, LG 24MK600 24" 1920x1080 75hz Freesync IPS SDR, BenQ EW2440ZH 24" 1920x1080 75hz VA SDR.

Input Device: Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Mechanical KeyboardAsus ROG Chakram X Origin Wireless MouseLogitech G913 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Logitech G502X Wireless Mouse, Logitech G903 Lightspeed HERO Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech Pro X, Logitech MX Keys, Logitech MX Master 3, XBOX Wireless Controller Covert Forces Edition, Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combos.

Entertainment: LG 55" C9 OLED HDR Smart UHD TV with AI ThinQ®, 65" Samsung AU7000 4K UHD Smart TV, SONOS Beam (Gen 2) Dolby Atmos Soundbar, SONOS Sub Mini, SONOS Era 100 x2, SONOS Era 300 Dolby Atmos, Logitech G560 2.1 USB & Bluetooth Speaker, Logitech Z625 2.1 THX Speaker, Edifier M1370BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker, LG SK9Y 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio SoundBar, Sony MDR-Z1R, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX, Sony WF-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM4, Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds2, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019 edition), Apple TV 4K (2017 & 2021 Edition), Chromecast with Google TV, Sony UBP-X700 UltraHD Blu-ray, Panasonic DMP-UB400 UltraHD Blu-ray.

Mobile & Smart Watch: Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max (Natural Titanium), Apple Watch Series 8 Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop (Graphite).

Others Gadgets: Asus SBW-06D2X-U Blu-ray RW Drive, 70 TB Ext. HDD, j5create JVCU100 USB HD Webcam with 360° rotation, ZTE UONU F620, Maxis Fibre WiFi 6 Router, Fantech MPR800 Soft Cloth RGB Gaming Mousepad, Fantech Headset Headphone Stand AC3001S RGB Lighting Base Tower, Infiniteracer RGB Gaming Chair

1 hour ago, Andrewtst said:

This make Nvidia G-Sync module is very useful again! The ULMB2 make a big difference here. Wow!

If it ends up going to the rest of G-Sync module display that is. It's a lot less exciting when they only have 2 for now and 2 more to come

18 hours ago, e22big said:

Consider that you are getting it via a G-sync module driver update, I am pretty sure it's not. You would need a true G-sync monitor at the minimu

Actually.. ignore that as well, it seem you basically only have two options today that came with ULMB 2, both are 1440p (and I guess... is going to be pretty expensive)

If that's the case then maybe the normal G-sync Legion wouldn't have been worth it after all. If you have the budget I would still say it's better to look at those options available though

Introducing G-SYNC Ultra Low Motion Blur 2: Over 1000 Hz Of Effective Motion Clarity For Competitive Gamers | GeForce News | NVIDIA

Not sure if I want the 1440p monitor because they are usually at 27" which is to big in my opinion. Any thoughts on the viewsonic xg2431? I keep seeing high praise for this monitor. I actually wouldn't mind just going for a 240hz better motion blur monitor over a 360 or 390hz monitor. I think I probably wont feel the difference between 240hz and 360hz based on what I read online. 

16 hours ago, e22big said:

If it ends up going to the rest of G-Sync module display that is. It's a lot less exciting when they only have 2 for now and 2 more to come

Maybe in future will be added more. At least it is something now. 

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 OC 24G, X570 AORUS Elite WIFI Motherboard, HyperX FURY 32GB DDR4-3200 RGB RAM, Creative Sound Blaster AE-9 Sound Card, Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2 SATA 500GB, ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro M.2 SATA 2TB, Asus HyperX Fury RGB SSD 960GB, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 3.5 HDD 2TB, Cooler Master MASTERLIQUID ML240R ARGB, Cooler Master MASTERFAN MF120R ARGB, Cooler Master ELV8 Graphics Card Holder ARGB, Asus ROG Strix 1000G PSU, Lian Li LANCOOL II MESH RGB Case, Windows 11 Pro (22H2).

Laptop: Asus Vivobook "A Bathing Ape" - ASUS Vivobook S 15 OLED BAPE Edition: Intel i9-13900H, 16 GB RAM, 15.6" 2.8K 120hz OLED | Apple MacBook Pro 14" 2023: M2 Pro, 16 GB RAM, NVMe 512 GB | Asus VivoBook 15 OLED: Intel® Core™ i3-1125G4, Intel UHD, 8 GB RAM, Micron NVMe 512 GB | Illegear Z5 SKYLAKE: Intel Core i7-6700HQ, Nvidia Geforce GTX 970M, 16 GB RAM, ADATA SU800 M.2 SATA 512GB.

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey OLED G9 49" 5120x1440 240hz QD-OLED HDR, LG OLED Flex 42LX3QPSA 41.5" 3840x2160 bendable 120hz WOLED, AOC 24G2SP 24" 1920x1080 165hz SDR, LG UltraGear Gaming Monitor 34" 34GN850 3440x1440 144hz (160hz OC) NanoIPS HDR, LG Ultrawide Gaming Monitor 34" 34UC79G 2560x1080 144hz IPS SDR, LG 24MK600 24" 1920x1080 75hz Freesync IPS SDR, BenQ EW2440ZH 24" 1920x1080 75hz VA SDR.

Input Device: Asus ROG Azoth Wireless Mechanical KeyboardAsus ROG Chakram X Origin Wireless MouseLogitech G913 Lightspeed Wireless RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Logitech G502X Wireless Mouse, Logitech G903 Lightspeed HERO Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech Pro X, Logitech MX Keys, Logitech MX Master 3, XBOX Wireless Controller Covert Forces Edition, Corsair K70 RAPIDFIRE Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro SE Wireless Gaming Mouse, Logitech MK850 Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combos.

Entertainment: LG 55" C9 OLED HDR Smart UHD TV with AI ThinQ®, 65" Samsung AU7000 4K UHD Smart TV, SONOS Beam (Gen 2) Dolby Atmos Soundbar, SONOS Sub Mini, SONOS Era 100 x2, SONOS Era 300 Dolby Atmos, Logitech G560 2.1 USB & Bluetooth Speaker, Logitech Z625 2.1 THX Speaker, Edifier M1370BT 2.1 Bluetooth Speaker, LG SK9Y 5.1.2 channel Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio SoundBar, Sony MDR-Z1R, Bang & Olufsen Beoplay EX, Sony WF-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM5, Sony WH-1000XM4, Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds2, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019 edition), Apple TV 4K (2017 & 2021 Edition), Chromecast with Google TV, Sony UBP-X700 UltraHD Blu-ray, Panasonic DMP-UB400 UltraHD Blu-ray.

Mobile & Smart Watch: Apple iPhone 15 Pro Max (Natural Titanium), Apple Watch Series 8 Stainless Steel with Milanese Loop (Graphite).

Others Gadgets: Asus SBW-06D2X-U Blu-ray RW Drive, 70 TB Ext. HDD, j5create JVCU100 USB HD Webcam with 360° rotation, ZTE UONU F620, Maxis Fibre WiFi 6 Router, Fantech MPR800 Soft Cloth RGB Gaming Mousepad, Fantech Headset Headphone Stand AC3001S RGB Lighting Base Tower, Infiniteracer RGB Gaming Chair