System Shock Goodies Pack FREE on GOG May 30th UPDATED

Paul Rudd

EDIT: I updated this topic below with information about the repeated Goodie Pack downloads. Scroll down until you see the color GREEN.

To celebrate the launch of a new System Shock game, GOG is giving away a great bundle of goodies, including high-quality videos and art.

HackerKeyArt(Custom).thumb.jpg.1c397fc1a8675e4e89eaa10d7ce81faf.jpg

You can only claim the pack until June 2, 2023. Visit the GOG webpage, scroll down until you see the goodie pack to claim it. The image shown is from the pack and I rescaled it to 2560 x 1440 using Power Toys. I also noticed that one of the 6 packs in the Goodies pack is not what it's supposed to be. The Pixel Art one, when you download it you receive the high res pack. So hopefully they fix that. EDIT: This issue has been resolved. The Pixel Art Pack is now downloadable. Here are a few of the Pixel Art GIF files that are in it...

Sprite-0233-CommissionForStephenKickShodan-Timelapse.gif.0136e6f0cd57bd4f5817ed5739a8b7d9.gifSprite-0231-CommissionForStephenKickCyborgEliteGuard-Timelapse.gif.c7633725eb4d8e5a6bbbe105877c4deb.gifSprite-0232-CommissionForStephenKickCortexReaver-Timelapse.gif.467a0edbaacb3759311accf19e8b7dc4.gif

As for the new System Shock game, I've been looking forward to playing this game for years now. After playing the demo years ago, it seemed like an excellent remake. I'm gonna snag it when it hits $10-$15 or so, which will most likely be more years of waiting. It's a $40 game and is 15% off($33.99) right now on Fanatical for those looking to pick it up early.