XMP Issue MAXSUN Motherboard

Hello everyone,

Have a entirely repeatable problem with my PC was built by my self and consists of the following parts:

Maxsun H510i Itx Board

32gb Ripjaws Ram 2x16g sticks xmp up to 3200mhz

i5 11400f

RX6600xt

Now heres the weirdest BS i have come accross since I started building PCs when I installed my 11400f recently I reset the bios back to factory and started booted the PC all was well everything reporting fine RAM showing 2133mhz CPU is boosting properly over 4ghz and Resizeable bar is off.

Now heres where it gets strange for me any ways.

When i enabled xmp on my old processor (i3 10105f) it would restart a few times im assuming finding correct memory timings and boot up fine. 

Now when I do it on my 11400f it will do the memory training/timing restart loop for ever (hours and i mean hours) and wont start if resizeable bar is on. It will work if Re sizable bar is off before you enable XMP and turn RE-BAR back on after it has booted with XMP enabled. (I call this weird as I have not had this problem on another B460 ROG system with the same ram and RE BAR on)

However no matter what speed the RAM is set to using XMP it immedietly stops the CPU from boosting. The CPU base clock is under 3ghz so far I have not found a way to fix this have tried alot im left with setting RAM timings manually as a possible work around, have attempted this and am confident I set it right and had the RAM manully timed at 3200mhz but stil this ruins the boost clock.

All of the Intel Turbo settings are on

XMP off = 2133mhz and CPU boosts over 4ghz

XMP on = 3200mhz and CPU never boosts and runs below 3ghz

have tried alot and figured maybe some one can give me another answer or something to try would love some quicker ram but at this stage im sure most will agree the CPU boosting is more important than ram speed. I blame the mother board it was all I could afford im in New Zealand the land of $500+ motherboards and the maxsun was only $130 (you get what you pay for LOL and I fully own that)

so thanks to who ever takes the time to read my ramblings if some one has an answer or even a reason why im all ears or if its just the motherboard is a POS let me know would help alot