Anyone own a stick of trident z rgb ddr4 and a multimeter?

It would be a huge help if someone can measure a particular capacitor for me, as I need to replace one which broke off.

No disassembly required.

It’s probably on the net somewhere.  There’s gonna be a mess of caps in those things.  Probably need a photo

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

I bet they feel stoopid for only having bought a single stick of fancy memory. No, RGB doesn't compensate anything when you get only one stick.

Also, to ME, it sounds kinda dangerous to measure stuffs that tiny. I wouldn't risk doing this, but that might be just me.

Also2, did you try contacting the manufacturer?

18 minutes ago, Budget DIY said:

I bet they feel stoopid for only having bought a single stick of fancy memory. No, RGB doesn't compensate anything when you get only one stick.

Also, to ME, it sounds kinda dangerous to measure stuffs that tiny. I wouldn't risk doing this, but that might be just me.

Also2, did you try contacting the manufacturer?

Well they do come out, can’t disagree about the single channel over rgb thing though.  Those thing serve to me as proof that heat sinks are a crock.  Their only real purpose is to hide the actual chips from the consumer so they can rip them off.  

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.