Has anyone played Bloodborne on PC through PS now?

Stahlmann

Since there is still no remake or sequel in the works, i'm tired of waiting and finally want to play the last Souls-like game FromSoftware has to offer. Since i don't have a PS4 or PS5 and will not buy one for one single game, PS now seems to be my only choice. PS4 emulators capable of playing Bloodborne also seem to not exist yet. (Please DM me if i'm wrong about that)

I know game streaming comes with problems, input lag being one of them. However, the game only runs at 30 fps either way, so is the added lag going to be noticeable? I have a stable 100 Mbps download / 50 Mbps upload internet connection.

And i don't want to buy a Playstation controller if possible. Does PS now work with an XBox controller? The game doesn't use any of the Dualsense-specific controller features afaik. So i'm hoping that there's no artificial controller limitation.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 5/26/2023 at 8:34 AM, Stahlmann said:

Since there is still no remake or sequel in the works, i'm tired of waiting and finally want to play the last Souls-like game FromSoftware has to offer. Since i don't have a PS4 or PS5 and will not buy one for one single game, PS now seems to be my only choice. PS4 emulators capable of playing Bloodborne also seem to not exist yet. (Please DM me if i'm wrong about that)

I know game streaming comes with problems, input lag being one of them. However, the game only runs at 30 fps either way, so is the added lag going to be noticeable? I have a stable 100 Mbps download / 50 Mbps upload internet connection.

And i don't want to buy a Playstation controller if possible. Does PS now work with an XBox controller? The game doesn't use any of the Dualsense-specific controller features afaik. So i'm hoping that there's no artificial controller limitation.

I can't honestly say, but considering how blurry the image is natively, I can't imagine it's going to improve streaming it.

But, the only way to know is to try.