Where to plug in Reset SW on mobo

Go to solution Solved by Alinz,

In this case it looks like both can be used, altough I'd personally opt to plug the reset switch in with all the other fronpanel connectors (So yes, underneath the power switch) 

20230526_010505.thumb.jpg.64656aade7c8ad63f6350a710a50db42.jpg

The mobo is b660 GAMING X AX DDR4 and I can't find exactly where to plug it in. Probably overthinking this again but I think the Reset SW goes underneath the power switch plug?

I had read the manual but its confusing me on two parts which is this

image.thumb.png.142f9132ae6a199b0e9ee959f228e11b.png 

Than this 

image.thumb.png.096456b469a46d2a9c3bf330fd21bbe9.png

Edited by HopelessGPU

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."

In this case it looks like both can be used, altough I'd personally opt to plug the reset switch in with all the other fronpanel connectors (So yes, underneath the power switch) 

My Rig: CPU : 10700K | RAM : Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz c16 32G (4x8) | CPU cooler : NHD15 | GPU : ASUS ProArt 4070 | PSU : Corsair RM850 (black label) | CASE : Corsair 5000D Airflow | Storage : Samsung 970 evo 1TB, WD Black 1TB, Samsung evo 850 Sata SSD | Casefans : Lian Li Unifan SL120 7X|

MOUSE : G Pro Wireless X superlight | Keyboard : Keychron C1- Pro-H1 Gateron Milky Reds

1 minute ago, Alinz said:

Thank you I've been stuck on the plugs for the mobo for 3 hours. Plus it doesn't help that I have alot of self doubt. xD

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."