32" QHD Gaming Monitor recommendation

Kaioh_shin

I currently have an old Acer XZ321Q and a newer Lenovo Q32QC-10. Acer is dim and only FHD, it's time for it to go. Lenovo will be the secondary display.

I will use it play random stuff from Souls games, Dota, a bit of casual PUBG. I like to keep my games in the 100 FPS (with FSR) range for a nice balance of acoustics and temps. Random browsing, no content creation, no movies/shows.

I only want 32" (got used to it), IPS cause I hate the black smear on the Lenovo and QHD to save a buck and my GPU (6700XT).

These are the current options in Romania I am considering and their pricing. The Gigabyte M32Q is out of stock or way over 530$ at reliable retailers. Samsung Odyssey is a bit pricy at 650$

Any opinion is appreciated

- - - - -

GIGABYTE AORUS FI32Q, 165 Hz  515$
LG 32GP850-B, 165Hz  550$
ASUS TUF VG32AQL1A, 170Hz  525$
DELL Gaming G3223D, 165 Hz  380$
Acer Gaming Nitro RG321QUP, 170 Hz  365$

Thanks. 

I'm a bit sceptical how it would handle darker games being a VA. 

21 hours ago, Kaioh_shin said:

Thanks. 

I'm a bit sceptical how it would handle darker games being a VA. 

Personally i never had much of a problem with VA black smearing. But i'm no competitive player. If you're sceptical, buy froma  place with a good return policy like Amazon.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

7 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Personally i never had much of a problem with VA black smearing. But i'm no competitive player. If you're sceptical, buy froma  place with a good return policy like Amazon.

It's kind of a hit or miss. Some of my VA are totally fine when it comes to smearing (especially the slower ones and the 60hz ironically), but become a major issue in others. 

For what it worth, I think the dividing line is around 20 ms. It may have excellent speed across the chart but if the black is over 50 then you'll have to deal with some level of dark smearing. 

I take a pick at AOC CQ27G2 from rting and I think it will for sure have some smearing issues. That's not a good looking chart (and rting methodology is already quite lenient)

AOC CQ27G2 Review - RTINGS.com