LTT Backpack able to hold more then just laptops!

I gifted my best friend over 4k USD in art tech as an early (only bc of the need to ship everything to him) graduation president, and as it turns out. The laptop sleeve in the LTT Backpack cannot only hold onto laptops but can also hold the Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16, as seen below! 
IMG_0910.thumb.jpg.58462f470372f8c10bd4169be5b6df64.jpgIMG_0911.thumb.jpg.c82913339d49db80f69b1a9637ef77f5.jpgBackpack_review.jpg.190478caaddd3c2db06ff4e5f5ee117c.jpg

As for those who want to know everything, I gifted it to him because you're curious like that. I gave him Wacom MobileStudio Pro 16(with a Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 2TB for more storage as well as another stick of ram, a Crucial 16GB to get him up to a full 32 Gigs), the Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, a TourBox NEO with carrying case, and a Spyder X Pro for calibration. I do need to get him a new PC tho; he's still rocking one that uses one that has DDR3 for the generation of ram. But maybe that can be his birthday gift (and when my bank account recovers) 

On 5/20/2023 at 3:47 AM, BotherRed said:

I gifted my best friend over 4k USD in art tech

where do I sign the petition to become your new bestie?? 

jokes aside, that looks like a pretty nice & snug fit. once the framework is available in my country & the 16" is out, I might grab myself a backpack. I'm also semi-waiting for the smaller version so I can see if that will be a better fit, for me. I'm going to start commuting a lot, and upgrading my current backpack is on my list of "wants" A friend of mine has the LTT backpack as well. so naturally now I kinda want it even more, after hearing him talk about it so much. 

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.

Man, I just bought a new bag but every time I see pictures of the LTT backpack my wallet starts crawling out of my pocket.

Glowing screen captures,

Sleep eludes, lost in pixels,

Restless eyes still yearn.

-ChatGPT; the greatest poet of our generation.

6 hours ago, MantraWeasel said:

Man, I just bought a new bag but every time I see pictures of the LTT backpack my wallet starts crawling out of my pocket.

It really is such a nice and solidly built backpack. If I traveled more, I'd def get one for myself. 

8 hours ago, Razercake said:

A friend of mine has the LTT backpack as well. so naturally now I kinda want it even more, after hearing him talk about it so much. 

It is worth it. I can tell you that just from seeing it not even using it. It is like "The final backpack you'll ever need" kind of stuff. 

• 1 month later...
On 5/22/2023 at 11:25 PM, BotherRed said:

It is worth it. I can tell you that just from seeing it not even using it. It is like "The final backpack you'll ever need" kind of stuff. 

Just got my first paycheck last week so yesterday(with some pressure from my friend) I ordered the backpack. The most interesting will be seeing how it holds up vs my 81$ backpack, for the price this backpack has been absolutely amazing. with the commuting I do now though, my neck & shoulders are taking a clear beating. so let's see if the LTT can fix that 🤞

High chance of message being edited, mostly to add clarification or fix typos.