LTT Laptop Bag - Ya Want One?

RILEYISMYNAME

Sounds great tbh, maybe an optional design like the mousepad has (or even better: multiple design options)

By laptop bag, do you mean messenger bag?

If so, YES!!!

I want to carry a 14" laptop, a 12.9 inch tablet, a water bottle (preferably 40oz but not a deal breaker). Would prefer the water bottle be on the outside, unlike the backpack.  Needs room for a charging brick, a few extra cables, dongles, etc.  I prefer a less rigid design compared to the style of the backpack.

Probably, but laptop size it holds WILL matter

I would like to see the small SD card slots to be a bit taller for flash drives. 

yes, as long as its gonna hold my work laptop and maybe space for an ipad

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

If the shoulder pad/cushion is customizable by you, what about making that cushion grid into a "keyboard" style? Neat little easter egg, even if it's a vague TKL design

No. My legion just fits in the backpack and I just picked up linus' pouch to put the mouse in and I put the charger in the bottom of the backpack.

I'm in for the 15-16" if it fits the 16" MBP 🙂

Being able to hold a bulky long charging cable would be so amazing I constantly leave it out of my ltt backpack because of the bulk.♥

Would love to see an ability to clip it and secure it to the back pack so that it can be a modular piece and not have to have 2 bags on your shoulders or hold the laptop sleeve and have the backpack on.  Also the ability to clip it and secure it to your back pack would save space inside your backpack.  

I'd like it if there's one that can fit the Lenovo Legion 5 pro 16" and its charger (its charger is so chonky)

One of the things I've disliked most about slim messenger cases is how bulky they feel with the power brick inside as well. You end up adding the thickness of the brick to the thickness of the laptop and all the padding, and the end result is a chonky-slim bag. Not sure if there's a way to avoid this but that's my thoughts.

Ehh, my laptop barely fits in the LTT Backpack as it is. I have my doubts you'd make a size that works for like a G16. And the charging brick? lol, not fitting, I promise you that.

Absolutely! Wanted to get the backpack but it was kind of way too much for me. I really just carry around my laptop, some writing utensils and a couple slim notebooks so this is looking absolutely perfect!

3 hours ago, RILEYISMYNAME said:

Heyyy ya want us to make a laptop bag? Because maybe we are?

What do you want to see in a laptop bag? (Besides a LAPTOP, OF COURSE... 😁😁😆😆😂😂🤣🤣🤠)

Seriously though tell us your thoughts about laptop bags

Ok I love what you showed on the WAN Show. Would love to see more room for other things like a handheld console or documents for work (some of us still work with boomers who require paper). Also the premium material like the prototype backpack you've shown a few times would be cool.

Intel 8700k i7, Asus Z390-E, 32GB DDR4 Corsair LPX, Zotac RTX3080, WD Black SN750 1TB

I have worked in education for over 10 years, this style of laptop bag is not good for use by kids and leads to screen breakages as kids tend to jam as much as they can in and turn it into a school/book bag rather than a laptop bag.

For use by kids you really want a harden laptop compartment (look at the Targus TANC bag) with all storage compartments on the outside of the harden shell.

Mouse, fairly large ones like the Logitech G502, *chonky* 200W+ power bricks, USB chargers and hubs, LTT Screwdriver, USB drives, small miscellaneous things maybe

Know its already planned but for the record, 15-16 inch size. Specifically an ASUS ROG Strix G15 AMD Advantage Edition

Color wise, longshot I know but purple, somehow, maybe a deep dark purple, not something bright. I'll settle for something like black i guess.

Luggage strap, loved the handle too.