Gpu and iGpu are working as Dual Monitor but Gpu renders everything

Go to solution Solved by porina,

Probably not going to work ever. HD 2000 is not supported on Windows 10 or newer. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005526/graphics.html

Hello i have rx 550 and hd 2000 and both graphics drivers are installed, problem is i want 

Rx 550 to render only games while hd 2000 renders youtube, but only Rx 550 renders everything(youtube, games... on both monitors), there is no option in Settings to change which gpu/igpu renders what, in task manager there is only Rx 550, and hd 2000 somehow got dedicated video memory from Rx 550 can someone help.

I've been to tomshardware but no help there.

Specs

Rx 550

i5 2320

4x2 GB ram Corsair Kingston 1333

Ih61m prebuild mb (Only motherboard is from prebuild pc nothing else)

ssd and 2 hdd

Screenshot (15).png

Screenshot (16).png

Screenshot (17).png

Screenshot (18).png

while i don't know how to fix your problem, rendering a desktop/youtube video is nothing for a GPU. I wouldn't stress about it and just go about your day

12 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

while i don't know how to fix your problem, rendering a desktop/youtube video is nothing for a GPU. I wouldn't stress about it and just go about your day

It is when i want to do it at same time, i lose fps

Whatever GPU is rendering to the display will typically render that application. Unless it's specifically chosen in the application(and it can be chosen in the first place), that's how it will work, at least in my experience.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

3 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Whatever GPU is rendering to the display will typically render that application. Unless it's specifically chosen in the application(and it can be chosen in the first place), that's how it will work, at least in my experience.

Bro it doesnt detect igpu as rendering option, it should do and thats what im trying to fix

Probably not going to work ever. HD 2000 is not supported on Windows 10 or newer. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000005526/graphics.html

Main system: i9-7980XE, Asus X299 TUF mark 2, Noctua D15, Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200 3x 16GB 2R, RTX 3070, NZXT E850, GameMax Abyss, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB, Acer Predator XB241YU 24" 1440p 144Hz G-Sync + HP LP2475w 24" 1200p 60Hz wide gamut
Gaming laptop: Lenovo Legion 5, 5800H, RTX 3070, Kingston DDR4 3200C22 2x16GB 2Rx8, Kingston Fury Renegade 1TB + Crucial P1 1TB SSD, 165 Hz IPS 1080p G-Sync Compatible

6 minutes ago, testeras said:

Bro it doesnt detect igpu as rendering option, it should do and thats what im trying to fix

What does the Intel Control Panel tab show in the Properties window you have open?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

1 minute ago, Godlygamer23 said:

What does the Intel Control Panel tab show in the Properties window you have open?

Screenshot (19).png

Screenshot (20).png

37 minutes ago, matt0725 said:

I have another question, if i play game with 80 cpu usage and 40 gpu usage, and i play video on second monitor  why i lose fps if nothing is at 100% usage (minecraft with 100 players and rendering video on 480p can drop below 60 fps, while without video stays above 90-100)

1 hour ago, testeras said:

I have another question, if i play game with 80 cpu usage and 40 gpu usage, and i play video on second monitor  why i lose fps if nothing is at 100% usage (minecraft with 100 players and rendering video on 480p can drop below 60 fps, while without video stays above 90-100)

What resolution are you playing YouTube videos at? All of that takes resources. It isn't free. If one core is being taxed more than the others, and whilst handling video playback, then you're going to get a performance hit, even if CPU usage isn't at 100%.

1 hour ago, Godlygamer23 said:

What resolution are you playing YouTube videos at? All of that takes resources. It isn't free. If one core is being taxed more than the others, and whilst handling video playback, then you're going to get a performance hit, even if CPU usage isn't at 100%.

both monitors 1280x1024

28 minutes ago, testeras said:

both monitors 1280x1024

Earlier you mentioned video rendering resolution. Is this both Minecraft and YouTube? Or just YouTube? Or just Minecraft? 

9 hours ago, Godlygamer23 said:

Earlier you mentioned video rendering resolution. Is this both Minecraft and YouTube? Or just YouTube? Or just Minecraft?

Youtube 480p

Minecraft monitor aspect ratio

Just now, testeras said:

Youtube resolution is 480p and monitor is 1280x1024

Minecraft is monitor aspect ratio