Windows weird freezing, but still interactable.

Xarkanadushak

Windows freezed up in such a way where all my software application no longer works but somehow interact-able.

I am still able to launch say a new explorer or task manager and minimize a program. But I wont be able to close them or perform any function in it, closing the program by hitting the X doesn't help as it would just be stuck.
I can still see hints from the programs' buttons etc but nothing would work.

Hitting Shutdown or Restart does nothing it will just be hanging there doing nothing the only way to get the computer the shut-off once the freeze kicks in is by manually forcing a shutdown through the power buttons on the computer.

Yes once i restart the problem does go away.

It is entirely random, i have been getting into issues when i am just using Chrome browser, in firefox only, sometimes with my design applications (adobe software suites) or even 3D applications (3ds max, maya etc). I have not been able to recreate the problem. BUT the one weird thing is i have never have any freezes while playing a game (apex legends, genshin impact etc).

System specs:
CPU ryzen 5 3600
RAM corsair vengeance 32GB 4x8gb
GPU GTX 1060 3GB / RTX 3080TI (the problem exist even before i upgraded to 3080Ti so its likely not a GPU issue?)
MOBO Asrock b450m steel legend
PSU corsair cx850m
OS Windows 10 64bit

This reminds me of problems with the Logitech Gaming Software and my G600 mouse. The G-shift locks up in software sometimes for whatever reason and somethings can't be clicked, it's really weird. So I close the software and open it again, problem solved.