Searching for a reliable 12vhpwr angled adapter for my MSI Gaming Trio 4080

Just as the title states, I've been running my 4080 with zero issues since release but my current stock adapter has been pushed up against my case for longer than I'm comfortable with. I know cablemod makes one but there's a wait list for them. Was wondering if any of you kind folks have come across any angled adapters that are sufficient enough to run in your builds. Thanks in advance and I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have to help! 

17 hours ago, Bronsonisbomb said:

Just as the title states, I've been running my 4080 with zero issues since release but my current stock adapter has been pushed up against my case for longer than I'm comfortable with. I know cablemod makes one but there's a wait list for them. Was wondering if any of you kind folks have come across any angled adapters that are sufficient enough to run in your builds. Thanks in advance and I'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have to help! 

expensive and choose whichever one you like: CableMod 12VHPWR Angled Adapter – CableMod Global Stor

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

1 hour ago, Bronsonisbomb said:

Yeah I am aware of the cablemod ones like it indicates in the description but was wondering if there were any others out there that are not on "wait list" status. Thanks! 

look for a store that sells the cooler master adapter Find a store near you | Cooler Master

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

2 hours ago, Bronsonisbomb said:

Yeah I am aware of the cablemod ones like it indicates in the description but was wondering if there were any others out there that are not on "wait list" status. Thanks! 

At least not such which will bring you a peace of mind. Anything else would be a cheap knock-off and won't exactly be an upgrade.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |

35 minutes ago, QuantumSingularity said:

At least not such which will bring you a peace of mind. Anything else would be a cheap knock-off and won't exactly be an upgrade.

Well I don't think they are ALL bad if it's not cablemod. There's such thing as more than one successful 3rd party option when it comes to almost anything. 

What if you bought a new PSU, or do you also have a small case ?

I have a pretty big Phanteks Enthoo Primo case but last week got a 4070ti also with 3 PCIE 8 pin cables from a Corsair AX860i, but my case is still open.

I see an angled cable on this site, got it from a Dutch (I am from the Netherlands Europe) forum searching 7 pages now did a 12VHPWR search. Clicking all links browsing pictures etc.

12VHPWR PCIe 5.0 - modDIY.com

Maybe something like this is a solution also ? I don't know which case this is or how you connect the card to the mobo this way maybe it is also better ah now I see the 12VHPWR cable and that watercooling on the cpu with that display is very nice also! Ohw btw for sure the numbers won't stay the same ofcourse while gaming duh!1Lrl6pSeNSeKIhI7mmLzn2KP.jpg?f=user_larg