Opinion on this build ?

Azowel

Budget (including currency): 

GPU AMD Radeon Sapphire RX 6950 XT (322mm max)  
CPU Intel Core i5-13600KF  
MBD Asus ROG B760-I  
CASE LianLi A4 H2O  
SSD Intel 670p 2To  
RAM Corsair 2x16Go DDR5 6400MHz CL32  
COOL Cooler Master ML240 V2 RGB  
PSU Corsair SF750  

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Triple A, CSGO

Other details I'm playing on a 165Hz, 1440p screen, 99% DCI-P3 Quantum Dot, G-Sync Compatible / FreeSync Premium

I'm scared of a bottleneck because of the CPU

and the GPU is 320mm long while the case accept a maximum of 322mm, I hope it will be okay

1 minute ago, Azowel said:

Budget (including currency): 

GPU AMD Radeon Sapphire RX 6950 XT (322mm max)  
CPU Intel Core i5-13600KF  
MBD Asus ROG B760-I  
CASE LianLi A4 H2O  
SSD Intel 670p 2To  
RAM Corsair 2x16Go DDR5 6400MHz CL32  
COOL Cooler Master ML240 V2 RGB  
PSU Corsair SF750  

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Triple A, CSGO

Other details I'm playing on a 165Hz, 1440p screen, 99% DCI-P3 Quantum Dot, G-Sync Compatible / FreeSync Premium

what was your budget for this? You could get a 7900 xt for the price of a 6950 xt bu there isn't much difference. Also is this an itx build? Otherwise theres no need to go itx board then

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

Just now, Azowel said:

I'm scared of a bottleneck because of the CPU

and the GPU is 320mm long while the case accept a maximum of 322mm, I hope it will be okay

might just be alright. Also no need to be scared for a bottleneck. A 13600k can power up to an rtx 4080 or EVEN a 4090

Message me on discord (bread8669) for more help 

Current parts list

CPU: R5 5600 CPU Cooler: Stock

Mobo: Asrock B550M-ITX/ac

RAM: Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200mhz Cl16

SSD: P5 Plus 500GB Secondary SSD: Kingston A400 960GB

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 Gaming X

Fans: 1x Noctua NF-P12 Redux, 1x Arctic P12, 1x Corsair LL120

PSU: NZXT SP-650M SFX-L PSU from H1

Monitor: Samsung WQHD 34 inch and 43 inch TV

Mouse: Logitech G203

Keyboard: Rii membrane keyboard

Damn this space can fit a 4090 (just kidding)

15 minutes ago, filpo said:

might just be alright. Also no need to be scared for a bottleneck. A 13600k can power up to an rtx 4080 or EVEN a 4090

ok nice!

17 minutes ago, filpo said:

what was your budget for this? You could get a 7900 xt for the price of a 6950 xt bu there isn't much difference. Also is this an itx build? Otherwise theres no need to go itx board then

Yes I want to do a mini itx build

My budget is ~2000€, I can buy components from the USA and from France (I'm in the USA for 4 months but I can order in France too)

2 hours ago, Azowel said:

I'm in the USA for 4 months

Currently or in the future? Because if its the former, check your google maps, are you anywhere near a Micro Center store? 

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

2 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

Currently or in the future? Because if its the former, check your google maps, are you anywhere near a Micro Center store? 

Unfortunately I'm in a small town far from a Micro Center, but I'm currently in the USA

3 minutes ago, Azowel said:

Unfortunately I'm in a small town far from a Micro Center, but I'm currently in the USA

Oof, unfortunate.

Well, im gonna guess you want ITX on this one for travelling, or do you have no plans after US? ITX build can be pretty expensive and also hard to thermally manage so it would be great to know that.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

15 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

Oof, unfortunate.

Well, im gonna guess you want ITX on this one for travelling, or do you have no plans after US? ITX build can be pretty expensive and also hard to thermally manage so it would be great to know that.

Yes, I want it to fit in my backpack so it has to be an itx

9 minutes ago, Azowel said:

Yes, I want it to fit in my backpack so it has to be an itx

Got it.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($229.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright AXP120-X67 59 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI Mini ITX AM5 Motherboard  ($239.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL32 Memory  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  ($999.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: SSUPD Meshlicious Mini ITX Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg Sellers) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master V750 SFX GOLD 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1951.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-31 17:55 EDT-0400

I went for the Tempered Glass version of the Meshlicious here, but its kind of obvious why you should go for Mesh Panel version instead. The early batches of the meshlicious has a really bad riser design that causes it to fail prematurely, but afaik its pretty fixed now in terms of failure rate. Hard to get a thin case that fits powerful GPU without adapter cables.

1 minute ago, SorryClaire said:

Got it.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 7600 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($229.00 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Thermalright AXP120-X67 59 CFM CPU Cooler  ($27.90 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI MPG B650I EDGE WIFI Mini ITX AM5 Motherboard  ($239.99 @ Amazon) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000 CL32 Memory  ($129.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital Black SN770 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 4.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: ASRock Phantom Gaming OC Radeon RX 7900 XTX 24 GB Video Card  ($999.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: SSUPD Meshlicious Mini ITX Tower Case  ($79.99 @ Newegg Sellers) 
Power Supply: Cooler Master V750 SFX GOLD 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular SFX Power Supply  ($124.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1951.84
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-03-31 17:55 EDT-0400

I went for the Tempered Glass version of the Meshlicious here, but its kind of obvious why you should go for Mesh Panel version instead. The early batches of the meshlicious has a really bad riser design that causes it to fail prematurely, but afaik its pretty fixed now in terms of failure rate. Hard to get a thin case that fits powerful GPU without adapter cables.

Thanks a lot, but I have 2 questions, won't the CPU create a bottleneck ? and will be the power supply provide enough power ?

1 minute ago, Azowel said:

Thanks a lot, but I have 2 questions, won't the CPU create a bottleneck?

At 1440p the 7600 is decent enough for even that, you really shouldnt sweat and eat the bottleneck kool aid that has been pushing people to run their 3060Ti GPU with a bloody 13700F. In most GPU bound titles nowadays you wouldnt perceive that bad of a bottlenecks.

16 minutes ago, SorryClaire said:

At 1440p the 7600 is decent enough for even that, you really shouldnt sweat and eat the bottleneck kool aid that has been pushing people to run their 3060Ti GPU with a bloody 13700F. In most GPU bound titles nowadays you wouldnt perceive that bad of a bottlenecks.

ok thanks a lot !