Fatal Error in POST

Rei.land
Go to solution Solved by Harmsway1283,

I wouldn’t worry about the CPU fan error. You just need to get into the BIOS snd turn the low cpu rpm limit down. But first we have to get you into your BIOS.

Chassis intrusion must be enabled by default. You might need to jump the 2 chassis intrusion pins. I looked up your motherboard and found them.

7655F8B1-4E96-420E-A1D9-7602C9A5ADFC.thumb.jpeg.299606847a7eb36dc09ff5c455b8ccbf.jpeg

Try touching those two at the same time with a screwdriver and turn on the PC. Let’s see what that does for you.

I have recently finished building a new PC. It is able to post, but I always get a "Fatal Error" in POST and not able to go any further. Resetting the PC only got me back to the "Fatal Error" page. Can anybody please help?

Specs:

Ryzen  7600x

6650 XT

ROG Strix B650 A wifi

G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB 32GB (2x16GB) DDR5 6000MHz 

AIO pump is connected to Pump head in motherboard and the AIO fans are connected to the CPU fan header

FATAL ERROR.jpg

I wouldn’t worry about the CPU fan error. You just need to get into the BIOS snd turn the low cpu rpm limit down. But first we have to get you into your BIOS.

Chassis intrusion must be enabled by default. You might need to jump the 2 chassis intrusion pins. I looked up your motherboard and found them.

7655F8B1-4E96-420E-A1D9-7602C9A5ADFC.thumb.jpeg.299606847a7eb36dc09ff5c455b8ccbf.jpeg

Try touching those two at the same time with a screwdriver and turn on the PC. Let’s see what that does for you.

If your motherboard came with pin jumpers, you can install one on those two pins. If not, just try the screwdriver for now and you can disable chassis intrusion in the BIOS later.

Thank you Harmsway for your comment. I will try as you suggested and see if I can get into BIOS after that.

Your suggestion works like a charm! Thank you