Please help me figure this error out.

_MIATA_

Hello I was playing some Farming Simulator 22 and i got this bsod image.thumb.png.4d100b4f8c70192f0f16a855989291bc.png 

The error in event manager was this "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000154 (0xffff8407e0920000, 0xffffa308dc0fa800, 0x0000000000000001, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 9e5cc1a4-e90b-420a-b0c7-e8d410ab2aaf.". I ran mem diag and it said it found problems all it told me in event mgr was "The Windows Memory Diagnostic tested the computer's memory and detected hardware errors. To identify and repair these problems, contact the computer manufacturer". If the problem is ram related how do i go about fixing it. I also noticed as i was cropping the image in paint,net that it was very choppy. Taskmgr is showing my full 16 gigs. Please help me out!

you can try lowering your ram speed if you have XMP/EXPO and rechecking with memtest, but other than lowering your speeds down to default, you could just have a failing ram stick. I havent used memtest in an enternity, does it indicate which stick is having issues? otherwise you can pull one stick out, test, and switch if needed.

edit: all 16 gigs are appearing as available or all 16 gigs are being used?

1 minute ago, matt0725 said:

you can try lowering your ram speed if you have XMP/EXPO and rechecking with memtest, but other than lowering your speeds down to default, you could just have a failing ram stick. I havent used memtest in an enternity, does it indicate which stick is having issues? otherwise you can pull one stick out, test, and switch if needed.

edit: all 16 gigs are appearing as available or all 16 gigs are being used?

i dont have any overclocking on as far as i know. All 16 are showing up. I built this pc in 2020 so im leaning to failing ram. It does not indecate and that pisses me off

I would reseat the ram, reset BIOS settings to Auto/Default, then run a stability test on the ram again.  First with both sticks (assuming two), then if that fails, one at a time..

5800X3D -30 CO | 7900 XT | 2x32Gb Vengeance @ 3600 | MSI X470 | Sabrent Rocket 512 | 2x1Tb Vulcan T-Force | Seasonic Focus GX-750 Gold

Dell S3220DGF - curved 32" 1440p 165Hz

5 minutes ago, si1enze said:

I would reseat the ram, reset BIOS settings to Auto/Default, then run a stability test on the ram again.  First with both sticks (assuming two), then if that fails, one at a time..

ok i will give it a shot tomorrow morning thanks