Alienware m16 vs Legion pro 7i 16, which one?

Hi all.

If you were to choose between Alienware m16 and Legion Pro 7i 16 gen 8 with the same specs and almost the same price which would you choose and why?

I'm not sure about their TDP and thermals, anyone with solid info on that?

Specs:

i9 13900HX

RTX 4080

32 GB DDR5 5600

One, dell's gaming branch is not usually one seen as great, and is often meted about how bad they are.
Even without that bias though, I'd go with the Lenovo Legion, as Lenovo products that I've seen/used from friends and family have always been nice quality. 

Although I can't comment on thermals, I can tell you that with a laptop, it's going to be hot. I have an Asus G14 that runs the cpu and gpu at about 80-90 degrees when playing any games, and that's with the fans on max speed.

14 hours ago, ThatGuyJupe said:

One, dell's gaming branch is not usually one seen as great, and is often meted about how bad they are.
Even without that bias though, I'd go with the Lenovo Legion, as Lenovo products that I've seen/used from friends and family have always been nice quality. 

Although I can't comment on thermals, I can tell you that with a laptop, it's going to be hot. I have an Asus G14 that runs the cpu and gpu at about 80-90 degrees when playing any games, and that's with the fans on max speed.

That's what I'm worried about Dell. Like Razor that I would not go around their laptops (or anything). Now I'm also thinking about Strix Scar 17 with the Ryzen 7945HX. A bit more expensive but suits me better for multi-threaded applications (I assume).

About the TDP, I mean what is the maximum power draw on CPU and GPU.