C: Disk is seperated in 4 partitions. Is it ok?

qboIodp
Go to solution Solved by GuiltySpark_,
1 minute ago, qboIodp said:

So I recently got an m.2 and wanted to download windows 10 on it. I did that ans when I went to settings it wrote that I can't upgrade to win11 because Secure boot is unsupported. So I checked in the disk partitions menu and I saw that the disk was mbr. I then proceeded to convert it to gpt and All went well but when I went back again at the disk partitions I saw that it was seperated in 4 partitions. Can I do something about it, is it ok to leave it like that?

They’re created automatically with the Windows installation process. If you’re trying to wipe the drive and install 11, delete all of them during the install process and select the single Unallocated Space that’s left and hit next. 

So I recently got an m.2 and wanted to download windows 10 on it. I did that ans when I went to settings it wrote that I can't upgrade to win11 because Secure boot is unsupported. So I checked in the disk partitions menu and I saw that the disk was mbr. I then proceeded to convert it to gpt and All went well but when I went back again at the disk partitions I saw that it was seperated in 4 partitions. Can I do something about it, is it ok to leave it like that?

(Current build):

• CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
  • MOBO: Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming
  • RAMG.Skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16-19-19-39 16GB (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte AORUS GeForce RTX 3070 Ti MASTER 8G
  • Chassis: be quiet! Silent Base 802 Window
  • PSU: be quiet! Straight Power 11 Platinum 850W
  • AIO: be quiet! Pure Loop 360mm
  • Storage 1: Samsung 980 PRO 500GB M.2
  • Storage 2: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2
  • Storage 3: Samsung 870 EVO 500GB
  • Storage 4: Samsung 860 EVO 500GB

Cablemod Cables: CM-PCAB-BKIT-NKC-3PK

(Entire Setup➜ PCPartPicker)

1 minute ago, qboIodp said:

They’re created automatically with the Windows installation process. If you’re trying to wipe the drive and install 11, delete all of them during the install process and select the single Unallocated Space that’s left and hit next. 

Perfectly normal, don't touch those if you want a functional Windows OS.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro