can a ryzen 7 2700x run this?

i have a Ryzen 7 2700x cpu, with a ROG Strix B450-F Gaming motherboard. i bought some GSKILL Trident Z RGB 3600mhz ram, an i know. that ram speed doesnt work with my CPU, so i tried lowering it to 3200mhz, and it doesnt want to boot. is there any way to get it stable at 3200mhz? or even bootable?

ive been running it at 2866mhz for awhile now, and get blue screens every now an then.  

Full Specs:

Ryzen 7 2700x

ROG Strix B450-F Gaming

GSkill TridentZ RGB 3600mhz

Gigabyte RTX 3060 ti 

Corsair CX750M 

CoolerMaster MasterLiquid LC240E RGB 

Mustex T400-MN6

5 UpHere RGB Fans, the 6 fans that came with the case, and 2 NZXT Fans. (All 120mm)

WDBlue 500gb SSD, WDGreen SSD, 1tb Samsung 980 NVMe M.2, 2tb older 5200rpm HDD

The 1st/2nd gen Ryzen memory controller was a bit of a mess, so do keep that in mind, plus IIRC that board is relatively bad at memory overclocking so that's not helping this either. That said, 3200MT/s should be possible. 

There are some things I'd try, in this particular order:

1. Make sure you're on a newer BIOS.
  2. Don't use XMP at all and just manually input timings, frequency, and voltage. 
  3. Increase the SOC voltage to 1.15V. That's the voltage that powers the memory controller, and 1.15V is what most Ryzen chips tend to sweet spot at (at least close to it).
  4. Mess with the ProcODT setting to see if that helps. There are times when the board doesn't set it correctly, and from what I remember most B450 boards don't set it correctly by default. 
  5. If none of the above works, start messing with the other resistances to see if that does anything, sometime it does and sometimes it doesn't. These can often be very tedious so personally if it got to this stage I would likely just give up. 

There are a lot of Ryzen 2000 series chips that could do frequencies over 3200MT/s, if you're on a 2 DIMM ITX board it's not unheard of to do 3600MT/s and above (plus IIRC there are a few lucky chips that can do 3600MT/s on 4 DIMM boards), so you should be able to do a bit better than JEDEC if you're willing to put in the effort. 

im currently on bios version 4602, should i update it to 5003? or work my way up too 4702, then 4801 an then 5003?

also, could you help me with the timings, i've never messed with that stuff before.