New Monitor

Budget (including currency): $350 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Game/discord and stream games (Apex, Rocket League, GTA 5, R6 Siege, Single Player Games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): The monitor I have now has terrible ghosting. 

I'm looking for the best 2560x1440p (I call this 2k even though it isn't) monitor.   I'm open to something similar with a different resolution (3440x1440p what I call 2k UW).   I have poor eyesight so I'd like to stick with a 32" monitor.

I'll be trying to push 2k on Ultra with a 6700 and stream,  so I'd like at least 120hz. 

Looking for: 32" 2560x1440p 1ms or less response time,  some form of FALD.  A good version of HDR.  G-sync or Freesync compatible.

All questions and comments below with be appreciated,  thank you!!

Sounds like you already know what you want.  PCPartPicker has pretty much all monitors indexed, just filter the specs you want and find whatever is cheapest that you like the look of.

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.

13 minutes ago, Rayceperales1 said:

Looking for: 32" 2560x1440p 1ms or less response time,  some form of FALD.  A good version of HDR.

You should look into time travelling then... Maybe you can find a monitor like that in 5 years. Right now this just doesn't exist.

1 hour ago, Queen Chrysalis said:

Sounds like you already know what you want.  PCPartPicker has pretty much all monitors indexed, just filter the specs you want and find whatever is cheapest that you like the look of.

1 hour ago, Alvin853 said:

You should look into time travelling then... Maybe you can find a monitor like that in 5 years. Right now this just doesn't exist.

What y'all think about this?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B019XETQL2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=AD37JWM87S3SR&psc=1

2 hours ago, Alvin853 said:

I mean if OP doesnt mind newegg, theyre currently running a pretty big bargain sale on MPG321QRF-QD which is 380$, only 30$ extra of OP's budget. But yeah, sub 350 1440p monitor at 32 inch that is really good is hard to find unless youre fine with being flung around in quality by Spectre.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

5 hours ago, Rayceperales1 said:

Budget (including currency): $350 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Game/discord and stream games (Apex, Rocket League, GTA 5, R6 Siege, Single Player Games.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): The monitor I have now has terrible ghosting. 

I'm looking for the best 2560x1440p (I call this 2k even though it isn't) monitor.   I'm open to something similar with a different resolution (3440x1440p what I call 2k UW).   I have poor eyesight so I'd like to stick with a 32" monitor.

I'll be trying to push 2k on Ultra with a 6700 and stream,  so I'd like at least 120hz. 

Looking for: 32" 2560x1440p 1ms or less response time,  some form of FALD.  A good version of HDR.  G-sync or Freesync compatible.

All questions and comments below with be appreciated,  thank you!!

I'm not sure if you can find it at that price in the US but this one C32G54TQBUXEN from Samsung is 350 where i am. They might have stopped producing it so take this advice with a grain of salt